Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal (32252 Views)

Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested / Guest Caught Leaving With Hotel’s Plasma TV Inside His Box / Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by BaeG481(f): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
Nice Post �. I hav a business offer . chat me up @08156488989or DM me�� ��https:///2348156488989
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Collinsade369(m): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2019
shocked
Steal TV...? Am not surprised, that was how a girl from oshodi came to visit me and stole the 1,000 naira I kept on the table embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
Am sure the guy is on of those betnaija Idiots here . Just trace some of the numbers they use to scam and those that they claimed that they won on fb, you will see that most of them are from delta and edo states. This incident happened too in delta. The guy looks exactly like them. Flaunting cash in the hotel room.
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by armadeo(m): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2019
GloShare:
The Boyfriend looks like a starving Oracle.

Words out of my mouth.

I conclude the girl is a fine mgbeke.
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by awa(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2019
Stories for the gods
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Google19: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2019
Too bad
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by chubinwa(m): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2019
So girls can form mugu too. I pity your miserable life
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by BenAndrew: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2019
Is the boyfriend using remote to Ctrl her or she's actually that dumb?!!
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by ladygudhead(f): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2019
nowadays yoots n flunting of cash on SM. see as him dey shine eye. If him nor see moni again na u e for use take shine(do ritual).
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by rodshafas87(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2019
Who remember dis song I luv u No means if u say make put 1 hand on fire........ Fire, fire burn me i go put hand 4 fire oo, even if leg, Na em be dis 1..
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2019
A dunce if that is true
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by ImaIma1(f): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2019
So she is a zombie that cannot say "NO". From the way the guy's eyes look sef, one has to decode.
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Usanga35: 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2019
Well...dont blame her....just dat boys are not enough for girls...dats why its good to obey ur bf nd hold him tight
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Usanga35: 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2019
Chei....Isnt that CCTV??,,,As big as d CCtv is....Common sense didn't tell u dat stealing this kind OF tv is not common?,,,I wish to have dis kind girlfriend that if i tell her bend and she bends without disagreement...
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by justphillips(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
The boyfriend resemble bet9ja scammers
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
That picture wey him carry money, soon all these nairaland Bet9ja Scammers go begin upload am as their customers wey win big. wink If you know you know

You beat me to it. I was already calling the guy bet9ja boyfriend in my head
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
EVILFOREST:
See her LEGS like that of an IMPALA....
Both of them remain a DISGRACE to NAIRALAND.
Such a PRETTY CRIMINAL like you dating a LABORATORY SPECIMEN...

This is what happens when fine girl dates NL alfa male. I sure say the broke guy go dey on this forum yarning opara about women.
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Curvinus(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
Is it just me or did anyone notice the dead fish psychopathic stare in the boyfriend's eyes? Once I see such predatory stare in your eyes, I no say na evil de lurk behind.
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Thomthom(m): 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2019
A whole TV
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by 9nice1x: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2019
Jayoficial:
Nigerian Lady Caught Red Handed Stealing The Hotel Plasma TV Inside The Room She Lodged In, According to Her It Was Her Boyfriend Pictured Above Who Is Now On The Run That Advised Her To Steal It!!!
Mumu send mumu.
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by larryeffizy1(m): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
Useless lady with a stinky reason.. And u adhere to his filthy advice... Who is to blame now..? Your ignorant will teach you a lesson....
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Mcy56(f): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
That picture wey him carry money, soon all these nairaland Bet9ja Scammers go begin upload am as their customers wey win big. wink If you know you know
Funny but true grin grin
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Alwaysking: 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2019
sinaj:
Gbo gbo biz gurl.
I wonder what she was thinking.
Sinaj how market
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by ALEXANDER51: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
LOL
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by wamalagi: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
How Much is that TV sef? And your BF is wading cash on pic and still advising u to steal TV for more cash wading parade. Children of nowadays
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
Young girls esp those below 23 don't like responsible boys only those with dread, torn jeans and palm sandals. Always in one party or the other, these are set of guys they like.

I see them all the time, beautiful girls running after wayward boys upandan solely because they are in one eatery/party/bar everyday.
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Reucy(f): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
Biko which one is your boyfriend told you steal. He should have kukuma come and do the stealing himself.

I think this lady is already a pro in this business for her to have known how to even dismantle the plasma from the wall.
No shame at all.
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
Pethan:

I don't think she is normal! What was she thinking? Were is she going to pass with that 32" TV?

She took it away successfully, search for the story maybe yesterday on Nairaland.
They stayed for a week, so, were going in and out. She used the bag to bring clothes and emptied the clothes in the room. So, she tucked the tv in the clothes.
She told them she sells clothes, they had to look for her.
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
Reucy:
Biko which one is your boyfriend told you steal. He should have kukuma come and do the stealing himself.

I think this lady is already a pro in this business for her to have known how to even dismantle the plasma from the wall.
No shame at all.

She stolen 900k from another man before when he logged her, search for the story maybe yesterday on Nairaland.
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by dollytino4real(f): 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2019
fine face sour brain, see dey guy ugly face, ugly people too like evil
Re: The Lady Caught Stealing Hotel Plasma TV Said Her Boyfriend Advised Her To Steal by prince049(m): 12:36am On Aug 15, 2019
Toscarel:
What people go through nowadays to just for the money , see the so called bf flaunting cash looking like some roasted goat.

What would a pretty gal like this be doing with that riff raff ?
Good D...never underestimate its power bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elephant Tusks Intercepted By Customs In Kebbi Along Nigeria/Benin Border (Pics) / Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience / 27-Year-Old Lady Goes Missing In Lagos State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.