Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Simi Reveals The Dream She Had About Davido (pics, Screenshot) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Reveals The Dream She Had About Davido (pics, Screenshot) (1286 Views)

'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) / Regina Daniels Smoking In Front 2face Kid & Davido ( Pics, Vid) / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Reveals The Dream She Had About Davido (pics, Screenshot) by Betternews: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2019
Nigerian singer, Simi has shared a dream she had about a fellow musician, Davido via her social media page, Twitter.

In the post she shared on the microblogging site, Simi explained a rather illogical dream as it did not have a precise meaning.

In her post she said;

“Had a dream Davido was texting me about royalties and someone wanted to sell me transparent shoes and I tried to text him back with the shoes, but the keypad on the shoes were too fluffy so I used my phone. Tried to text him back, I mistakenly texted the group and there was a typo.

Read more here; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/14/simi-reveals-the-dream-she-had-about-davido/

Re: Simi Reveals The Dream She Had About Davido (pics, Screenshot) by Betternews: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2019
cry
Re: Simi Reveals The Dream She Had About Davido (pics, Screenshot) by Jayslicky: 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
This woman better face her husband and leave davido alone before davido gets Hot and impregnate her through the dream. Crushing on someone who is not your husband, slutty girl.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Reveals The Dream She Had About Davido (pics, Screenshot) by nosiebaba(m): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2019
Simi are your dreams always this confusing? Why you dey disturb people head with this kain tin na.. Your shoe get keypad abi mtcheew
Re: Simi Reveals The Dream She Had About Davido (pics, Screenshot) by Maniagist1: 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2019
cry
nosiebaba:
Simi are your dreams always this confusing? Why you dey disturb people head with this kain tin na.. Your shoe get keypad abi mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Will Give You Freedome The Earth Has A Dome Ceiling / Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant For A Very Wealthy Man! Colleagues Congratulate Her / Trending Conversation Between A Marlian Student And A Marlian Lecturer(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.