Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day10 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day10 (185 Views)

Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day11 / Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day2 - 3 / 50 Days RCCG 2018 Fasting & Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day10 by evelyngold(f): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
TODAY’S PRAYER FOR DAY 10 (Break by 2 pm) 1.My Father, set Your eyes on me in hidden places to defend my portion, in the name of Jesus.
2.Any evil eye spying on me, be blinded, in the name of Jesus.
3.Any eye that is a messenger of darkness be destroyed, in the name of Jesus Sickness in my body, wither, in the name of Jesus.
4.O knife of God cut down any evil power organized into my life to trap me, in the name of Jesus.
5.Every strange star accusing my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
6.Every evil bird that comes to steal my sacrifice, be roasted, in Jesus’ name
7.Every strangulation of my father’s house, break off, in the name of Jesus.
8.I draw the bloodline of Jesus Christ around me when I sleep, in the name of Jesus.
9.Bondage of stagnancy and delayed blessing, break, in the name of Jesus.
10.My name, jump out from every witchcraft coven, in the name of Jesus.
11.The darkness assigned to derail my days of joy, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
12.Power to mock my hardened enemies, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
13.Powers in covenant with the kingdom of darkness to bite my progress, be crippled, I the name of Jesus.
14.This year, all expectations of the for my life shall backfire, in the name of Jesus.
15.All the good things I need pursue and locate me by the power in the blood of Jesus.
16.Anointing that removes hardship; fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
17.From every bondage of darkness, I jump out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
18.Power tying down my destiny, die, in the name Jesus.
19.Domestic warfare tying me down, release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
20.Angels of breakthroughs, locate me now, in the name of Jesus.
21.Angels of enlargement, locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
22.Any power that does not want God to be God in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
23.O heaven, arise and reverse my failures, in the name of Jesus.
24.Good things stolen from my life by the battles of life, I recover you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
25.Virtues stolen on my day of birth, I recover you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
26.Battles of the blood, militating against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
27. Hands of affliction, militating against me, dry up, in the name of Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

When Your Testimony Is Not Matured / El-zakzaky Possibly Suffering From Lead-poisioning. / Jesus Is God - A Response To Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.