Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Enough For Even The Biggest Hair Dreams - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Enough For Even The Biggest Hair Dreams (252 Views)

Miss Biggest Bum Bum 2018 Beauty Pageant In Bayelsa (Photos) / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enough For Even The Biggest Hair Dreams by endlesshairex: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
When I realized my hair was thinning, I went out and bought my first extension. I tried matching the extension’s texture with my natural hair’s texture but ended up just wasting a lot of time, effort, and money in the process and still wasn’t able to get a good result. I spent hours curling and straightening the extension to match my natural curls but eventually ruined the extension even though it was sold as “100% “Virgin” Human hair.

After just a few washes and shampooing, the silicone came off and the extension was ruined. I tried this with over a dozen different extensions each time ending with the same wrecked, matted mess even though the hair was always advertised as 100% Human hair. It was at the height of my frustration that I decided to create extensions out of actual human hair with naturally occurring textures so you could treat them just like your own natural hair and wash, dye, color, and bleach them any way you want without damaging the extension or your own hair. I knew that every woman deserved to have beautiful hair and achieve whatever hair dreams they were after.

Enough For Even The Biggest Hair Dreams
We are here to deliver value and inspire confidence so you can look and be your best wherever you go. We’ve dedicated ourselves to this mission and will stand by you on your journey to becoming the strongest version of yourself and make sure you always look beautiful even during your roughest days.

With our vast inventory of 100% Human hair including Clip-Ins, Sew Ins, Tape-Ins, Hair Bundles, and Wigs, rest assured there’s a hair set for every woman to look and feel beautiful.

https://www.endlesshairextensions.com

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Fashion News / Gtbank Fashion Weekend Sketch2fame Competition 2019 / I Need Cost Analysis Of Starting A Shoe Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.