Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

"When She Says She's Off Her Period"—Davido, As He Vacations In Beirut - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "When She Says She's Off Her Period"—Davido, As He Vacations In Beirut (3113 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"When She Says She's Off Her Period"—Davido, As He Vacations In Beirut by Gossipninja: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
"Blow My Mind" crooner, Davido has sparked reactions on social media after posting a video of him jumping off a boat in Beirut, Lebanon.

The video is quite hilarious not just for the way he jumped, but the caption he used which somewhat implies he's been sex starved over her woman's flow.

Davido is currently on vacation with his crew in the heart of the middle east country.

Web users who reacted to the video used the opportunity to pour out their hearts.

Watch the video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/when-she-says-shes-off-her-period-davido-vacations-in-beirut/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "When She Says She's Off Her Period"—Davido, As He Vacations In Beirut by Gossipninja: 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
grin

Re: "When She Says She's Off Her Period"—Davido, As He Vacations In Beirut by simonlee(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2019
Off her period kwa?
after fvcking chioma to death pregnancy, you wan bail?!

2 Likes

Re: "When She Says She's Off Her Period"—Davido, As He Vacations In Beirut by happybee: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
gringrin
Funny guy...
Re: "When She Says She's Off Her Period"—Davido, As He Vacations In Beirut by Madaraa1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
I still don't understand why he is jumping because he wad sex starved is not the same guy that let chick touch his dick on stage what are you starve off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "When She Says She's Off Her Period"—Davido, As He Vacations In Beirut by olabisiade9(f): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2019
lol
Re: "When She Says She's Off Her Period"—Davido, As He Vacations In Beirut by Houseofglam7(f): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
Childish nonsense undecided
Re: "When She Says She's Off Her Period"—Davido, As He Vacations In Beirut by vastolord4(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2019
Julie said say his to her dad!
Re: "When She Says She's Off Her Period"—Davido, As He Vacations In Beirut by Richmondofficia(m): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
Chioma puna don suffer o! I hope it's still tight

Re: "When She Says She's Off Her Period"—Davido, As He Vacations In Beirut by Mutemenot(m): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2019
Who swims with Jean trouser
Davido dey land like akpa beans
Re: "When She Says She's Off Her Period"—Davido, As He Vacations In Beirut by hamid6249: 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
Say Hi to my dad ----juliet Ibrahim wan kill me grin grin grin grin

Re: "When She Says She's Off Her Period"—Davido, As He Vacations In Beirut by SolexxBarry(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
How women jump into conclusion grin
Re: "When She Says She's Off Her Period"—Davido, As He Vacations In Beirut by OluwasureGig: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
wow op thanks for sharing I showed this news to the girl I collected her number last week and she promised to take me for shopping on Saturday and foot all the bills she also showed it to her friends and they agreed to do the same for their boyfriends. gradually, little by little, you're making the world a better place. kudos to you
Re: "When She Says She's Off Her Period"—Davido, As He Vacations In Beirut by illiteratepmb: 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
Ha! Off her period kwa?

Re: "When She Says She's Off Her Period"—Davido, As He Vacations In Beirut by FisifunKododada: 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
Dis Davido sef, oya call Lati to wire my 1 million.
Re: "When She Says She's Off Her Period"—Davido, As He Vacations In Beirut by Gossipninja: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2019
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

“best Wedding Ever” Reactions As Couple Uses Keke For Their Wedding / I'm Craving To Be Ebuka's Baby Mama — Lady Bursts Out / Temitope Is My First Fruit Not Ire -actress Toyin Abraham Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.