Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Bbnaija: ‘ike Is My World, Tacha Is A Sweet Girl’ – Mercy Reveals She Would Save - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: ‘ike Is My World, Tacha Is A Sweet Girl’ – Mercy Reveals She Would Save (609 Views)

Finally Mercy Reveals The Nigerian Celebrity Handling Her Instagram Page / #bbnaija: Mercy Reveals What "Ike" Needs To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her / Tuoyo: Tacha Is Proud, Using Juju To Extend Her Stay In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: ‘ike Is My World, Tacha Is A Sweet Girl’ – Mercy Reveals She Would Save by Izombe: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
After Monday night’s nomination challenge and subsequent strikes awarded to Tacha, Ike and Joe, the tension in the BBNaija house has been so thick, that you could cut it with a knife.

During the diary session tonight, Biggie asked each housemate to name two people they would have saved from being up for nomination. When it was Mercy’s turn, she mentioned Ike, which was to be expected, and surprisingly, mentioned Tacha.

Biggie went ahead to ask her for her reasons for choosing the two in particular, and ‘bootilicious’ Mercy started to blush. Amidst giggles. she eventually said:
Watch video on:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/08/14/bbnaija-ike-is-my-world-tacha-is-a-sweet-girl-mercy-reveals-she-would-save-them-nigerians-react-video/
Re: Bbnaija: ‘ike Is My World, Tacha Is A Sweet Girl’ – Mercy Reveals She Would Save by HrmTega(f): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2019
Awwwn my mercy baby...love you too much
Re: Bbnaija: ‘ike Is My World, Tacha Is A Sweet Girl’ – Mercy Reveals She Would Save by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
If you're thinking i'll click that link so as to complete reading that nonsense and buhari news, you go get white bear bear

(1) (Reply)

Look At The Muscles On This Lady / Liz Anjorin, Tonto Dikeh, Bobrisky Shun Toyin Abraham’s Newborn Baby / Dr Kemi Olunloyo Confirms That Obiwanne Okeke Funded IPOB Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.