Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

“I Took Your Love For Granted” – Iceberg Slim Apologises To Ex Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Took Your Love For Granted” – Iceberg Slim Apologises To Ex Juliet Ibrahim (507 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Took Your Love For Granted” – Iceberg Slim Apologises To Ex Juliet Ibrahim by Stancutee: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2019
Rapper Iceberg Slim has written a public apology to his ex, actor Juliet Ibrahim.

Iceberg Slim began by thanking Juliet, who confirmed their breakup last October, for everything.

“You loved me unconditionally, even at my lowest points, and only wanted honesty and love in return. Unfortunately, I’ve failed you,” he said.

He continued: “I lied, I cheated, I took your love for granted… and in turn brought ridicule and shame on you.”

He added that he’s speaking up now because “in life, sometimes you have to reveal, in order to heal”.

See his apology below:

source https://candytv.ng/iceberg-slim-apologizes-to-ex-juliet-ibrahim-says-i-lied-i-cheated-i-took-your-love-for-granted/
Re: “I Took Your Love For Granted” – Iceberg Slim Apologises To Ex Juliet Ibrahim by donbachi(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
Heal...u just added salt to the injury...just call the names of the women u cheated on her with..she will 4give u.since revelation brings healing.
Re: “I Took Your Love For Granted” – Iceberg Slim Apologises To Ex Juliet Ibrahim by EricBloodAxe: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2019
This nigga just violated the bro code. You don't apologise after you've broken up. No matter how much you miss that pvssy and how much you fantasize other dudes hitting it you don't apologize for it angry

1 Like

Re: “I Took Your Love For Granted” – Iceberg Slim Apologises To Ex Juliet Ibrahim by nuban07(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
With that ass? Man can never be satisfied

(1) (Reply)

After Listing Iphone As Asset, See What Top Ghana Artiste Said For Her Net Worth / 11 Reasons Why Toyin Abraham Kept Her Engagement & Pregnancy A secret / Pregnant Bambam And Teddy A's Introduction Holds Tomorrow August 30th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.