Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

NDLEA: Please Help (urgent) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA: Please Help (urgent) (714 Views)

NDLEA Salary Structure / NDLEA 2019 Recruitment: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 5,000 Personnel For NDLEA / Pls Help..........urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA: Please Help (urgent) by Joekaynews(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
Good day Nairalanders.
I just completed my NDLEA online application form now but the confusion here is no form for me to print out as evidence that I have applied successfully. I may want to give the form to those who may want to help me in this recruitement process as well.

First I submitted the form the response was I have not fill a particular field which made me to fill it and resubmitted. Now, it took me back to the normal (blank form) which made me to think it was unsuccessful hence I was to about refilling when I saw written on the left top of the form: 'CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR APPLICATION WAS SUCCESSFUL'. Successful without any form to print out?

Please, is this normal? Does anyone experienced this? Am I missing anything? Can I refill the form and I will not be penalized?

Please your contribution is urgently needed and will be appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: NDLEA: Please Help (urgent) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2019
Yes oooo same thing with me. No acknowledge slip to print, that they'll send the link according to system
Re: NDLEA: Please Help (urgent) by Joekaynews(m): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
AASMART:
Yes oooo same thing with me. No acknowledge slip to print, that they'll send the link according to system

Thanks bro. When are they going to send such form? Besides, I didn't see such that a form is going to be sent later here o.

Nonetheless, I appreciate your input.
Re: NDLEA: Please Help (urgent) by kondogbia(m): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
I have same issue too. No print out just application successful. Are they still going to send any thing to our email to print out.
Re: NDLEA: Please Help (urgent) by bobochem: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
Joekaynews:
Good day Nairalanders.
I just completed my NDLEA online application form now but the confusion here is no form for me to print out as evidence that I have applied successfully. I may want to give the form to those who may want to help me in this recruitement process as well.

First I submitted the form the response was I have not fill a particular field which made me to fill it and resubmitted. Now, it took me back to the normal (blank form) which made me to think it was unsuccessful hence I was to about refilling when I saw written on the left top of the form: 'CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR APPLICATION WAS SUCCESSFUL'. Successful without any form to print out?

Please, is this normal? Does anyone experienced this? Am I missing anything? Can I refill the form and I will not be penalized?

Please your contribution is urgently needed and will be appreciated.likewise me brother

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: NDLEA: Please Help (urgent) by Samajiir(m): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
I applied as well. The first information will display that u have successfully register, u will be notify when to print out the details of ur information sent to them. some seconds later it will disappear automatically and show u have successfully registered again.
I believe they will notify on the emplug portal or through the registered email address.

(1) (Reply)

Sign Up As A Driver On Anyworq And Earn Up To ₦15k Working For 5hours/day. / Between A Federal Ministry Job And A College Teaching Hospital Job / 10 New Jobs Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.