Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

El Rufai In Trouble: Cabal Turns Heat Against Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai In Trouble: Cabal Turns Heat Against Presidential Ambition (1277 Views)

PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s / 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufai In Trouble: Cabal Turns Heat Against Presidential Ambition by ureportsAbuja: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
EL RUFAI IN TROUBLE: CABAL TURNS HEAT AGAINST PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION
-
However, the victory at the polls changed the power play at the presidency. Many within the cabal began to view El Rufai as a potential threat who may not be a team player once bestowed with the power of the President. With this realization, the cabal turned their campaign against El Rufai – and coerced President Buhari out of appointing him as Chief of Staff.
-
https://247ureports.com/2019/08/el-rufai-in-trouble-cabal-turns-heat-against-presidential-ambition/
Re: El Rufai In Trouble: Cabal Turns Heat Against Presidential Ambition by middlebelter(m): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
El -Rufai will most likely misuse presidential power to the detriment of this unity of this country with what we are seeing in Kaduna.

Very arrogant and insensitive to the feelings of other people that are none. Muslim and none Fulani. If the report about the power play in presidency is true, then I will say thank you to those guys.

However, let me also sound a note of warn. Power must come back to the South after Buhari.
Re: El Rufai In Trouble: Cabal Turns Heat Against Presidential Ambition by slimfit1(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
Bloody bag.
Re: El Rufai In Trouble: Cabal Turns Heat Against Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2019
middlebelter:
El -Rufai will most likely misuse presidential power to the detriment of this unity of this country with what we are seeing in Kaduna.

Very arrogant and insensitive to the feelings of other people that are none. Muslim and none Fulani. If the report about the power play in presidency is true, then I will say thank you to those guys.

However, let me also sound a note of warn. Power must come back to the South after Buhari.
Which South if I may ask?
I'll rather vote for boko haram leader Shekau to be Nigeria's president than vote for Th1efnubu. undecided
Re: El Rufai In Trouble: Cabal Turns Heat Against Presidential Ambition by oyatz(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
Power must go to Okorocha.

J111333:
I'll rather vote for boko haram leader Shekau to be Nigeria's president than vote for Th1efnubu. undecided
Re: El Rufai In Trouble: Cabal Turns Heat Against Presidential Ambition by middlebelter(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
J111333:

Absolutely your headache.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Mocks Apc's Candidate After Being Sacked / No World Leader Is As Irresponsible As A Nigerian President-Kukah (2018) / Buhari's Visa-free Policy--femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.