Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,923 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Andy Ruiz Jr To Cancel Fight With Anthony Joshua ” I Don’t Feel Safe” - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz Jr To Cancel Fight With Anthony Joshua ” I Don’t Feel Safe” (423 Views)

The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Andy Ruiz Jr To Cancel Fight With Anthony Joshua ” I Don’t Feel Safe” by Eeldris1000001: 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
The defending champion Andy Ruiz Jr said he would not fight Anthony Joshua in Saudi Arabia. He cited security reasons and refused to say much about the main reason for pulling out.

However, Anthony Joshua’s agent has threatened to make sure Ruiz get kicked out of boxing if he refused to take the fight. The contract terms of the rematch were signed before the fight took place earlier this year and by law, the fight must happen.

Anthony Joshua was the champion before the shocking loss to Andy, as a result, he has a say in the rematch terms. The contract allows Anthony Joshua and his camp to decide the venue of the next match and other things.
Joshua picked a date, he arranged for the venue and they have confirmed the fight with Andy’s agent. But Andy says it’s either his way or no other way to make the fight happen.

“I know everybody’s talking about the fight and all but we got the real news coming soon,” said Ruiz in the video he posted on his social media.

“The fight is going to happen soon. I’m trying to give hope, give motivation to all my people. It’s going to be on my terms, our terms. We’re going to bring it back here in the United States. It’s like I said, I don’t have no protection over there (Saudi Arabia).”, he wrote on his social media page.
https://www.nigeriatunes.com/andy-ruiz-jr-to-cancel-fight-with-anthony-joshua-i-dont-feel-safe/

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr To Cancel Fight With Anthony Joshua ” I Don’t Feel Safe” by bonaventure777: 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
The guy dey fear
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr To Cancel Fight With Anthony Joshua ” I Don’t Feel Safe” by simiife: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2019
E b lyk sey u don swallow pin,u must fight

Up Joshua

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Manchester United Agree To Pay Marcos Rojo £13.5m To Leave Old Trafford / Breaking: Crewe Alexandria Signs Nigerian Striker From Midtjylland / "I Miss You Already" - INIESTA Wrote Emotionally To TORRES Bfore His Final Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.