Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Can’t Be Intimated By Insurgents’ Threats "Babagana Zulum" Borno State Gov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Be Intimated By Insurgents’ Threats "Babagana Zulum" Borno State Gov (208 Views)

Under Zulum, Borno Can’t Account For N414 Million Spent In 2019 - Premium Times / Police Rescue Soldier, 15 Others Abducted By Insurgents In Borno State / Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Be Intimated By Insurgents’ Threats "Babagana Zulum" Borno State Gov by Maniagist2: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
Governor Babagana Zulum of Borno State on Wednesday said he would not be deterred by insurgents’ intimidation and attacks in some resettled communities in the past weeks in the state.

Zulum, who spoke at the inauguration of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Agro-Ranger squad, said his administration remained committed to ending insurgency and restoring peace to the state.

Let me assure our people that the recent intimidations by insurgents at Gajiram; Gajiganna, Dalori, and Gubio will never deter us from our commitments to finding peace and stability in the state.

We will not be frightened, we will not fear any threat, it rather increases our commitment and resilience until we find peace.

During my inaugural address; I pledged my commitment towards upholding Section 14 (1b) of the constitution that categorically states that the security and welfare of the people are the primary purposes of government.

I am ready and ever committed to ensuring the fulfillment of that pledge,” he said.

Zulum said the state government would continue to collaborate with the military, police and other security agencies to protect lives and property.

The governor further renewed calls for insurgents to surrender for de-radicalisation and reintegration into society.

Read more here; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/14/i-cant-be-intimated-by-insurgents-threats-babagana-zulum-born-state-gov/

Re: I Can’t Be Intimated By Insurgents’ Threats "Babagana Zulum" Borno State Gov by Maniagist2: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
cry

(1) (Reply)

Our Support For Buhari Not Sign Of Weakness, Says Senate Chief Whip / Court To Decide On Monday If Buhari’s Ministers Can Be Inaugurated / ‘dismiss Atiku’s Petition, He’s Not A Nigerian’ - Buhari, APC Tell Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.