Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) (25371 Views)

Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Broda Shaggi Completes His NYSC, Passes Out, Flaunts His Discharged Certificate / Timaya Completes His House. Inside His Mansion In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2019
Wow.good

Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by lloydtruth: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2019
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by poweredcom(m): 11:57am On Aug 15, 2019
E try Sha

But land for owerri no cost na
Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by Stillthebest: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
kiss

Sure got taste. Ride on man.

The equation of life isn't 2+2=4 but 2+2=X where X is the variable that determines the existence of every man on earth.

I had wondered over time, if where we were born, grew up, parental influence, educational background and expertise in what we do really contribute to our success in life.

Yes, to a great extent it does and rest is sheer luck and grace.

Who would imagine Apam, whom some ppl don't only consider too stark, but also not-so-funny just as said it, would have gotten such a tasteful home? Whereby, the likes of Antar Laniyan, Ibrahim Shatta, Ali Nuhu, Saint Obi and a couple of thespians who have their crafts so intact, are never as big as they appear in the big screen.

To that extent, the issue of life will always be a variable of X.. Hard work will only supply us meals not affluence. Grace does it all! Enjoy Apam..
Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by goaldynboy: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
Congratulations my brother.

I'm surprised there are no much haters in front page today!! undecided
Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by mekaboy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
The outside and inside are two different houses.
Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by Champneys: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
Good look.... That is if he owns it and not posing inside for clout grin
Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by passyhansome(m): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
IMO STAR
Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by SpaceTour: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
He tried
Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by Deltatoto: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
GISTM0RE:
Nollywood comic actor, Dike Osinachi popularly known as Apamanolly completes his mansion in owerri.

The Owerri based actor made the announcement on his Instagram page, however he revealed one's success does not the location one might be.

'this is apamanolly castle,they said am owerri base, am too igbotic, am not funny am not in lagos but Grace has found me here in owerri.ur location no matter wat matters is the God u serve an too my wife @tasty_and_spicy who encouraged me' he wrote

See more here; http://gistmore.com/comic-actor-apamanolly-completes-his-mansion-in-owerri

e try but e for use better roof

1 Like

Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by moonbender(m): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
GISTM0RE:
See more photos here => http://gistmore.com/comic-actor-apamanolly-completes-his-mansion-in-owerri

Snapped someone's house from the bush he went to excrete and call it his.

And uploaded a picture he took from another place walking down a staircase.

Why the fake life nna? So of all angles, na bush angle outside the fence you see to snap.

Chaiiiii

1 Like

Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by 12345baba(m): 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2019
At least e fine pass DJ kaywise own
Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by saintokwuluora(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
GISTM0RE:
Nollywood comic actor, Dike Osinachi popularly known as Apamanolly completes his mansion in owerri.

The Owerri based actor made the announcement on his Instagram page, however he revealed one's success does not the location one might be.

'this is apamanolly castle,they said am owerri base, am too igbotic, am not funny am not in lagos but Grace has found me here in owerri.ur location no matter wat matters is the God u serve an too my wife @tasty_and_spicy who encouraged me' he wrote

See more here; http://gistmore.com/comic-actor-apamanolly-completes-his-mansion-in-owerri

why take the house picture beyond the mighty fence from a dodging position in the bush?

1 Like

Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by aristocats(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
Focusmind:
Akidi - Nna m onye olu! if you know you know.

Very funny guy. But must he post it on Facebook or social media? Quietly make your success and move on.
Not this one o, that Akidi Egbeigwe is a different person
Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by tsfisheriesm: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
This guy na my night class mate that year at imsu owr. Congrats man.
Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by mybestlove(m): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
House/mansion? We all will have it.

Few months from now e go happen.

God has ordained it already.
Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by Hoodbilonia: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
If its his
Nor be from bush we go see pix
We go see u inside at least living room,bedroom.
Look at AY
Fake boring niggi
Abegi
Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
My brother don't mind them... they fink is by location. When grace speaks all other protocol suspended....
Congrats bro... more grace to u
Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by Amysynod(f): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
Focusmind:

Very funny guy. But must he post it on Facebook or social media? Quietly make your success and move on.

That was not him in Akidi
Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by cococandy(f): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
No comment of olosho in sight. Wonder what the comments would be like if it was a lady.
Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by Kellie069(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
I hope it is his real house ooh.

Let him not coman be borrowing house and be snapping upandan.

That is what is raining now.

Bad belle. Raining kor, Snowing ni��
Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by malaria(f): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
Stillthebest:
kiss

Sure got taste. Ride on man.

The equation of life isn't 2+2=4 but 2+2=X where X is the variable that determines the existence of every man on earth.

I had wondered over time, if where we were born, grew up, parental influence, educational background and expertise in what we do really contribute to our success in life.
Guy if u see saint obi 's house for villa u go respect am

Yes, to a great extent it does and rest is sheer luck and grace.

Who would imagine Apam, whom some ppl don't only consider too stark, but also not-so-funny just as said it, would have gotten such a tasteful home? Whereby, the likes of Antar Laniyan, Ibrahim Shatta, Ali Nuhu, Saint Obi and a couple of thespians who have their crafts so intact, are never as big as they appear in the big screen.

To that extent, the issue of life will always be a variable of X.. Hard work will only supply us meals not affluence. Grace does it all! Enjoy Apam..

Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by Stillthebest: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
[quote author=malaria post=81285484][/quote]. I don't like malaria shocked

Ok I didn't know he has such.
Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
Focusmind:

This person is different from that one o, the one that said what you wrote there is the original egbe igwe who played in "akidi" i think his name is Kingsley.

This one is based in owerri. And he is more recent.
Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by Justpd: 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
pocohantas:
Hope no Onye Eze lurking around?

I feel like telling you to shut up but I'll try as hard as possible to control myself.

Don't work hard, stay there and be saying shits about people's success
Re: Apama Completes His House In Owerri (Photo) by opebiboy: 6:34am On Aug 16, 2019
So so mansion. This is a five bedroom duplex that can be built for 17 million naira

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Joke Silva Shine In Grecian Themed Photoshoot / Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old / Big Brother Naija Princess Gets A Car As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.