Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Tricycle (keke) Or Motorcycle Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tricycle (keke) Or Motorcycle Investment (480 Views)

How To Start The Okada Or Motorcycle Spare Parts Business In Nigeria / Should I Buy Keke Or A Car For Uber In Benin? / Do I Go For A Keke Or Mini Bus? Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tricycle (keke) Or Motorcycle Investment by Ynmy: 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2019
Hi!
My name is Victor I am a sales representative from MotorBank Nig LTD. We help to

1. purchase quality Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle for you and bring it to your door step,

2. Manage Hire purchase for Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle on your behalf and take the risk if stolen or have an accident. We buy the Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle for you, get a driver for you and ensure you get your return on investment every week till the last week of the hire purchase period as agreed. We also take the risk if stolen or damaged. So all you have to do is to invest and get your return on investment all from the comfort of your home.

3. We source for quality second hand Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle and bring it to your door step

For more info

Call
070-motorbank

WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Tricycle (keke) Or Motorcycle Investment by sulaimon22: 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
How much is new keke marwa and Motorcycle. and who's going to sort the issue of park registration fee? is it the owner or d person getting it on hire purchase
Re: Tricycle (keke) Or Motorcycle Investment by Ynmy: 6:24am On Aug 15, 2019
A new keke (TVS) is sold for 675,000 and motorcycle (Bajaj) for 218,000. You don't have to worry about any registration . its we that will do all that for you. Since we are managing it for you, you are not meant to go through any stress at all.
Re: Tricycle (keke) Or Motorcycle Investment by Ynmy: 1:32am On Aug 16, 2019
Hi!
My name is Victor I am a sales representative from MotorBank Nig LTD. We help to

1. purchase quality Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle for you and bring it to your door step,

2. Manage Hire purchase for Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle on your behalf and take the risk if stolen or have an accident. We buy the Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle for you, get a driver for you and ensure you get your return on investment every week till the last week of the hire purchase period as agreed. We also take the risk if stolen or damaged. So all you have to do is to invest and get your return on investment all from the comfort of your home.

3. We source for quality second hand Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle and bring it to your door step

For more info

Call
070-motorbank

WhatsApp
Re: Tricycle (keke) Or Motorcycle Investment by abbeynism(m): 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
Tell me your office(s) address(es).

(1) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Wife Dr. Awele Elumelu / This Simple Trick Will Boost Your Business Tremendously / How To Start A Business In Los Angeles, California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.