Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! (3358 Views)

Neatly Used Hacked Psp 3000 Slim For Sale 17k / A Hacked Psp For Sale With 8gb Memory Card / Used Chipped Psp For Sale + 3 Free Games+ 2gb Mem Card (=N=15000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by dmcdad: 12:38am On Oct 21, 2010
It is still neat and working very well, Inclusive is an 8Gb memory card, original charger, and a video cord. The price is 22K. Call or text me now on: 07030111121. (I have a UMD I can add).
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by Jezzybrown(m): 5:10am On Oct 21, 2010
22 high oo grin
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by BankoleO1: 5:44am On Oct 21, 2010
dmcdad:

It is still neat and working very well, Inclusive is an 8Gb memory card, original charger, and a video cord. The price is 22K. Call or text me now on: 07030111121. (I have a UMD I can add).

Am ready to pay where is your location?
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by dmcdad: 7:26am On Oct 21, 2010
i live in mazamaza lagos. What about you? Where are you located?
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by lilssss: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2010
i go give u 15k(negotiable) im in festac
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by lilssss: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2010
wat psp model is it,does it have any probs,pls post some pics grin grin grin grin
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by dmcdad: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2010
Guy 15K no do am at all, my PSP dey alright and I go try snap am but no how I fit take attach here again oooo cos the topic don dey already locked and you no fit attach pix pit again, well the PSP clean and dey work very fine.
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by lilssss: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2010
ok u fit come festac, it no too far,wat is ur last price
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by lilssss: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2010
u dint say whether slim or phat,which umd u go add
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by lilssss: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2010
sad sad
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by lilssss: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2010
sad sad

Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by dmcdad: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2010
Yeah it is Phat and the UMD I have with me now is formular one and I also have MK4 but thats not with me now so there is no guarantee that I will add that but after the sale of it I may choose to collect it from the person I lent it to then give to the buyer, but that will be after the sale and it is not part of the deal. The one that is readily available now is The Formular One.

Let me know what you think about this ASAP.
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by lilssss: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2010
ok no probs since de psp dey hacked.so wat is the last price u wan collect and u go come festac
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by dmcdad: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2010
Hey whats up? The last price for that stuff na 20K. No more no less. If you ready let me know then I can come over to Festac and meet with you to finish up the transaction. if you are ready remember to text me your address on : 07030111121 cos I might not check this one on time. Thanks.
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by lilssss: 9:49am On Oct 24, 2010
ok ill contact u but b4 dat i need to see some pics lipsrsealed
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by dmcdad: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2010
WHats up guy? there is no way I can post any pics cos this topic has already been modified. So, check on the forum topis and I will post it in another topic which I will title @Lil $$$$ PSP Pics. So you can check on it over there.
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by dmcdad: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2010
@Lil $$$$ I tried posting the pics but the response was that the size was too big to be uploaded into the site so I will advise you send me your email address so that I can forward it to you. If you can do it through your phone that is to my number that will be better cos I can just attch it from my phone and send to you at once. Waiting to hear from you ASAP.
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by lilssss: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2010
my e mail is wink wink wink wink wink
pls send as may pics to my email as u can i need to see how clean d psp is,snap d accessories also,   grin grin
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by dmcdad: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2010
I have sent the pics to your email.
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by lilssss: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2010
thanks,will go nd cheack dem now
grin grin grin wat is d firmware version
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by dmcdad: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2010
The software vesion is 5.50 GEN-D3.

The model is PSP-1001 B.

Those are the infos,
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by lilssss: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2010
does d tv cable work on normal tvs or only on flat screen tvs sad sad sad
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by dmcdad: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2010
Well I dnt knw about that. Moreover I just discovered that my tv cord was taken away by a friend and he didnt return it anymore. The one i have with me now is the tv cord for the slim PSP. So it wont work for it. Thats it. If you are still interested let me knw but i wont even remove a dime 4rm that money we agreed on. So if you say bcuz of the cord u wont buy it again, there's no problem about that. Just let me knw.
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by lilssss: 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2010
ok since d video cable is out of d equation and u want d same price u will need to add somtin equally valuable,
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by dmcdad: 6:36am On Oct 26, 2010
Okay since thats what you want I will add The MK4 UMD I talked abt but I will have to give you that later, you knw, Maybe latest by next week. Just trust me on this, I will give it 2 U. Okay?
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by lilssss: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2010
ok but do u hav anytin u can add agian with dat, : u know d video cable waz realy valuable 2 me sad sad sad sad
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by lilssss: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2010
;d
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by dmcdad: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2010
Guy the price of video cable no reachy UMD price at all na just say becos the cable no dey around. If you want let me knoe thi8s thing is taking so long after all. Please just let me know I will like us to finalise this deal and know how it is, if you need it lets finish it up and if you dont let me know as well. There is nothing I can say more to it because I have already tried to make you understand that these are all the things I have got available as regards that PSP.

Hope to read from you ASAP.
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by lilssss: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2010
ok so do u have the mk and formula 1 umds now so we can finish the deal  grin grin grin grin grin grin,
d video cable does not matter if u r goin to give me d umds, cool cool cool i hope d price is still d same
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by lilssss: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2010
;d
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by dmcdad: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2010
Okay then, But you will have to do me a favour and that will be, I might not get the MK4 UMD back before this weekend. So, I will have to give you later on if you wont mind I promise, Okay? So tell me whats goog.
Re: A Fairly Used Hacked Psp For Sale Now! by lilssss: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2010
ok wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New HP CQ58, Bluetooth, Webcam, 320GB, 2GB, WiFi, DVD RW, Warranty / Brand New: Motorola G4-plus: 64GB Finger Print :newly Arrived / 50,000mah Remax Powerbank !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.