Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Ask Me About Solutions To Your Computer Hardware&software Problems - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ask Me About Solutions To Your Computer Hardware&software Problems (891 Views)

Resolve Computer Hardware /software Related Issues On Whatsapp. / Computer Hardware/software Repair / Solution To Computer Hardware/software Issue For Free!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me About Solutions To Your Computer Hardware&software Problems by petcomm: 5:19am On Aug 15, 2019
Its never too late to learn a new thing start learning today.
Re: Ask Me About Solutions To Your Computer Hardware&software Problems by slimjohn2k5: 5:45am On Aug 15, 2019
Hp pro 1 comes on no display
Re: Ask Me About Solutions To Your Computer Hardware&software Problems by AroOkigbo(m): 7:08am On Aug 15, 2019
HP 360 laptop Fan makes noise. Error. ..cooling is ineffective
Re: Ask Me About Solutions To Your Computer Hardware&software Problems by ezedioranma9(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2019
Good morning.
Please I need help.

I put my laptop to sleep around 12am two nights ago, and around 5am, when I turned it on, the laptop (Dell Latitude E6410) came on and didn't show me where to put password.
It was just blank. I tried and tried and nothing happened.

Yesterday evening, when I tried it again, light came only at the power button and after about 7 seconds, it went off.
Nothing displays on the screen and light doesn't turn on anywhere else.

Gurus in the house, what could be the cause?
Thanks.
Re: Ask Me About Solutions To Your Computer Hardware&software Problems by petcomm: 4:01am On Dec 10, 2019
@slimjohn2k5, check and reseat you Ram, if that solves it.
Re: Ask Me About Solutions To Your Computer Hardware&software Problems by petcomm: 4:03am On Dec 10, 2019
@AroOkigbo the CPU cooling fan needs to be replaced
Re: Ask Me About Solutions To Your Computer Hardware&software Problems by petcomm: 4:06am On Dec 10, 2019
ezedioranma9:
Good morning.
Please I need help.

I put my laptop to sleep around 12am two nights ago, and around 5am, when I turned it on, the laptop (Dell Latitude E6410) came on and didn't show me where to put password.
It was just blank. I tried and tried and nothing happened.

Yesterday evening, when I tried it again, light came only at the power button and after about 7 seconds, it went off.
Nothing displays on the screen and light doesn't turn on anywhere else.

Gurus in the house, what could be the cause?
Thanks.
OK, you also need to start with a RAM Check, other things will be revealed after that is done.
Re: Ask Me About Solutions To Your Computer Hardware&software Problems by Akerewe(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Good day engineer, pls how much is a power pack for HP desktop CPU currently
Re: Ask Me About Solutions To Your Computer Hardware&software Problems by AroOkigbo(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
petcomm:
@AroOkigbo the CPU cooling fan needs to be replaced

Leave your address here.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me About Solutions To Your Computer Hardware&software Problems by petcomm: 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
Akerewe:
Good day engineer, pls how much is a power pack for HP desktop CPU currently

Sold between 1500 to 3000

1 Like

Re: Ask Me About Solutions To Your Computer Hardware&software Problems by Akerewe(m): 9:30am On Feb 08, 2020
petcomm:

OK, should I bring my CPU along as to enable you determine which type suits my cpu? Kindly give me full description of your office at Ikeja. Picture below

Re: Ask Me About Solutions To Your Computer Hardware&software Problems by Akerewe(m): 10:31am On Feb 19, 2020
Do you have it in stock, how can I contact you
petcomm:

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! / Internet Access In Ikeja / How To Format My Hdd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.