Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) (56960 Views)

Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) / Pogba & President Macron Show Their Dab Dance Moves After World Cup (Photos) / Senegalese Players Arrive Russia In Native Attires For World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by Georgry(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2019
larryhills:

is it d same match I watched dat u r talking about? if yes, you must have watched the match on NTA, cuz it's only in Nigeria that what you said z obtainable....... d female referees were good.... even better than clattenburg

Please delete your comment... A female referee better than clattenburg that ref an FA cup final, Uefa champions league final, and EURO final within a year? Please delete the comment and tender and apology for being a dolt.

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by fergie001: 7:54am On Aug 15, 2019
mvem:
you say she tried as a woman...that obviously sexist...any how though....I be Liverpool fan but I feel Chelsea has a strong case and will finish in top 4....I pick Chelsea finishing above Utd this season, my opinion sha
Don't ever tag me with been sexist.....Please, if you don't understand, ask, enquire...that's what NL is made for...not accusations......
I quoted someone up there with these comments, have a good day.

Am not after the PK,that's a clear penalty call.....I have seen worse given at this year's female WC....she consulted VAR....and she was right...from her angle, a clear call. Not just Adrian's hands, look at the position of his right foot again.

Everybody who watched that game knew the Liv players are physically stronger, at some point it felt the opposite like foul calls consistently and all that. This is football and not romance.

I subscribe, she is female which is a big factor....because some calls are made in their own game especially in a not too physical environment.

The calls had no direct impact on the game, so overall she did well.
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by famousroland(m): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2019
To those that say the official was good, let me prove u guys wrong...

Adrian was off his line just before he saved Abraham's decisive penalty. Even VAR should have looked into that...

Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:57am On Aug 15, 2019
Cutezt:
We were actually robbed, that woman should be demoted to the 8th teir of Finish football.

What does the rule say again?

Ur right, that penalty was supposed to be cancelled and retaken. The goalkeeper actually left his line before the penalty was taken. Shame on that ref.

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by fergie001: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2019
Georgry:

Please delete your comment... A female referee better than clattenburg that ref an FA cup final, Uefa champions league final, and EURO final within a year? Please delete the comment and tender and apology for being a dolt.
Don't mind dem, only to come to NL and talk plenty...
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2019
Wethemain:
Nice game yesterday

Enjoy your football
TV below
Sale
Location PH
Check my signature

How much with the Cd player/speakers? Chat me up on 08036892360.
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by Dickson44: 8:00am On Aug 15, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:
the useless women that are either suffering from menstration disorder or total depression killed the match with useless officiating.
Even the so called
V - VERY
A - ANNOYING
R - REFEREE

Guy are u sure u watched the match or listened to it over the radio? The officials had a good game. I understand u could be hurt but, try being objective and give kudos to the lady officials.
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by Walexybobo(m): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2019
Wailer fans at it again. na agolo kante i pity o.media house don't even recognise him. ise po ju owo lo.
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2019
fergie001:

There were mistakes,very true.....but they didn't kill the game....

The calls were a bit niggly, but had no direct impact to the game.

OK...what about indirect impact? grin
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by fergie001: 8:08am On Aug 15, 2019
xcelentattitude:

OK...what about indirect impact? grin
Indirect impact is that when you sense the referee makes a call each time you tackle their players, you become a bit agitated....this resulted in Azplicuelta's yellow grin grin grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by mvem(m): 8:12am On Aug 15, 2019
fergie001:

Don't ever tag me with been sexist.....Please, if you don't understand, ask, enquire...that's what NL is made for...not accusations......
I quoted someone up there with these comments, have a good day.

Am not after the PK,that's a clear penalty call.....I have seen worse given at this year's female WC....she consulted VAR....and she was right...from her angle, a clear call. Not just Adrian's hands, look at the position of his right foot again.

Everybody who watched that game knew the Liv players are physically stronger, at some point it felt the opposite like foul calls consistently and all that. This is football and not romance.

I subscribe, she is female which is a big factor....because some calls are made in their own game especially in a not too physical environment.

The calls had no direct impact on the game, so overall she did well.
is alright...we are not quarrelling...I agree to most of your assertions
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by mvem(m): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2019
Dukeolumidemans:

Ur right, that penalty was supposed to be cancelled and retaken. The goalkeeper actually left his line before the penalty was taken. Shame on that ref.
yeah and the penalty she gave Chelsea was very dodgy ...be sincere!....in the review there was no contact
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by mvem(m): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2019
Cutezt:
We were actually robbed, that woman should be demoted to the 8th teir of Finish football.

What does the rule say again?
don't be bias...what of the PK she gave you guyz...that wasnt a PK, go watch it again and again ...in reviews they kept on saying no contact...
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by fergie001: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2019
mvem:
is alright...we are not quarrelling...I agree to most of your assertions
I can strangle people who are sexists.....

No P...
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by Ray07(m): 8:30am On Aug 15, 2019
mvem:
you say she tried as a woman...that obviously sexist...any how though....I be Liverpool fan but I feel Chelsea has a strong case and will finish in top 4....I pick Chelsea finishing above Utd this season, my opinion sha
sharaaaap their
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2019
fergie001:
I wanted liv to win grin but I think the officiating had a lot of wrong calls, mostly against Chelsea.

Kudos to the Chelsea team, they really drained out Liv.....they really did well.

Thank God say we don play them cheesy cheesy cheesy,till the next 36games.... tongue

Not really impressed with Salah and Liv...they have more quality than they showed yesterday....my MOM....Kante!
Is super cup bro..not Epl
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2019
fredoooooo:

If real want him , they will get him even if he's on life contract ...
thats if the player wants to go and chelsea doesnt need him
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by fergie001: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Is super cup bro..not Epl
Ya, I know bro....am talking about their resurgence.......

They will get better....so we have escaped them for the time being! shocked
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2019
fergie001:

Ya, I know bro....am talking about their resurgence.......

They will get better....so we have escaped them for the time being! shocked
meeting next month
, cant escape them. We go still play dem out
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2019
MRsettingz:
the officials killed the match

Who killed the one against Man united? pained Chelsea fan
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by cooluzi: 8:49am On Aug 15, 2019
decatalyst:
Happy nutmegging ooo...Chelsea. You guys will put nutmeg in a glass and put it on the trophy cabinet abi

Liverpool, happy celebration of the cup win ooo

let me guess a salty arsenal fan
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by fergie001: 8:55am On Aug 15, 2019
ruggedtimi:
meeting next month
, cant escape them. We go still play dem out
Hmmm....make the two of una dig am nah.....
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2019
Dukeolumidemans:

Shutup, that's why there's VAR.
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by felixomor: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2019
Igbosmoker:
What messi does every match
Except in Anfield
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2019
larryhills:

is it d same match I watched dat u r talking about? if yes, you must have watched the match on NTA, cuz it's only in Nigeria that what you said z obtainable....... d female referees were good.... even better than CLATTENBURG
will have that mum of two centre referee(no pun) over that mark clattenburg any day ,bloodCLATT !
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2019
CHAIRMAN1:
You must have been watching the back of your TV then. Silly you.

the guy get brain disorder
Chelsea players don't want to admit they are losers
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2019
Georgry:

he is a cheat .let him gerrout with all his european recognition ! dodgy gunwielding referee .
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2019
chucs:
If 70% of earth is covered with water, the rest is covered by NGOLO KANTE.

Kante is a pure class! He is the best in the world and pretty soon, he will win ballon d'or which he deserves.

Chealsea was a beauty to watch yesterday and I have never been so proud after a loss. It can always be better from here.

Kante is a pure class! He is the best in the world and pretty soon, he will win ballon d'or

Chealsea was a beauty to watch yesterday and I have never been so proud after a loss. It can always be better from here.
KTBFFH!!!!
I duff my hat for people wey dey take all these pics o. E just be like say Lampard dey tell him assistant say "Guy you no go code? See as you just steady dey look yansh for where camera dey" lol

1 Like

Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by DJInfluence: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
looks like this Chelsea team will end up being unlucky this season. The 2 games they lost could´ve gone either way.
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by swip88: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
Yes, it's crazy! I am really addicted to it and like to play football too. Last time, I was using https://fscore.in/ which is an amazing way to make money and also to watch different sports results.
Re: Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) by owoshuyi(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
Abi oo. The question is why always Milner grin
Igbosmoker:
What messi does every match
Milner right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead / Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit / Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.