Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted (33361 Views)

"Simi's Money Shower: Toke Makinwa & Tiwa Savage Make It Rain! / Peter Okoye, Family & Friends Attend Linda Ikeji's Baby Shower Party (Photos) / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun's Baby Shower In America (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted by confyy007(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2019
Nigerians and mumu trends sha

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted by Angelfrost(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2019
Mutemenot:
Gathering of oloshos wink

So, when you and your homies gather to make merry, it is a gathering of thugs and hoodlums?... Interesting. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2019
How come bloggers didn't get the Engagement and Baby shower pictures before the birth?
Toyin double cross dem o!
Congratulations.
Re: Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted by Jiga2019(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2019
Dats our female celebrities for u, celebrating a failed housewife, she went ahead n marry anoda actor in d same industry, dis is lack of self worth, no shame, dats why wen u look at d picx, u find women dat can't withstand marriage, who is married der? U can't see som1 lyk omotola der!!! Shameless celebrities.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted by mixta140: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2019
Congrats Toyin so so happy
Re: Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted by Grace001: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2019
blesskewe:
That remaining finger is for what exactly?

The remaining finger is for ehem ehem ehem special duty/servicing work I mean.
Re: Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted by Funkybabee(f): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2019
I can't see Toke here abi it my eyes.
congrats mama baby
Re: Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted by DennisEche(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2019
blesskewe:
That remaining finger is for what exactly?
oga CIA na you o......
Re: Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted by BluntBoy(m): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2019
How come major news and gossip websites are not carrying this news?

I am only seeing it on platforms like Legit, Pulse and now Praizenews.
Re: Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted by TreasuredGlory: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2019
Amen in Jesus mighty name.
RiyaGoddess:
Congrats Toyin Abraham. I rejoice with you. I use you as a point of contact to everyone seeking the fruit of the womb here, I send the word of God on an assignment on your behalf this morning. Out of the abundance of Babies in heaven, Today let the Word Bring the babies to you in the name of Jesus. The word of God travels beyond space, time and beyond distance. Go ahead, send the word on an assignment and call forth your babies. Your womb is ready! Your Home is Ready! Babies come, we are waiting for you! The word of God says ...and none shall be barren! You are fruitful in the name of Jesus. Thank you for it is done in Jesus name Amen!
Read my signature
Re: Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted by wickedtuna: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2019
Even Ini is looking preggas

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted by MoniEwa(f): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2019
To God be the glory great things he hath done... kiss

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted by ernwale(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Congrats Toyin Abraham. I rejoice with you. I use you as a point of contact to everyone seeking the fruit of the womb here, I send the word of God on an assignment on your behalf this morning. Out of the abundance of Babies in heaven, Today let the Word Bring the babies to you in the name of Jesus. The word of God travels beyond space, time and beyond distance. Go ahead, send the word on an assignment and call forth your babies. Your womb is ready! Your Home is Ready! Babies come, we are waiting for you! The word of God says ...and none shall be barren! You are fruitful in the name of Jesus. Thank you for it is done in Jesus name Amen!
Read my signature

Amen

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted by blesskewe(f): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2019
jhydebaba:

I bet u many people won't notice and will have to scroll back up to check what u are referring to.

But una dey look person sha, abi u be examiner cheesy

the topic specifically said ini edo spotted
I had to spot her na
Re: Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted by blesskewe(f): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2019
Grace001:

The remaining finger is for ehem ehem ehem special duty/servicing work I mean.
Picking her nose
Re: Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted by Jungleluv5: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Read my signature
Amen ooooooooooooo
Re: Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted by Hoodbilonia: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
Razzaites
Yoruba ate too razz
In march 2020
Break up
Re: Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted by Deejaygold(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
Congratulations to her
Re: Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted by banio: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
Toyin Abraham has been fxxxxking abi cheating on her former hubby
Re: Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted by dangotesmummy: 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
martineverest:
oversabi Miss Notice-me...always looking for shows/parties to go
take it easy with the hate and envy o grin
Re: Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted by dangotesmummy: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mutemenot:
Gathering of oloshos wink
Mr saint enle o
Re: Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted by dangotesmummy: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
Jiga2019:
Dats our female celebrities for u, celebrating a failed housewife, she went ahead n marry anoda actor in d same industry, dis is lack of self worth, no shame, dats why wen u look at d picx, u find women dat can't withstand marriage, who is married der? U can't see som1 lyk omotola der!!! Shameless celebrities.
take it easy o.failed marriage,so? Na you be their God Mr perfect

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding / Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks / Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.