Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

With this pix, i now believe that what a man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / With this pix, i now believe that what a man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better! (1371 Views)

My Most Beautiful Picture.... Pls Rate It Over 10. (pix) I Want A Woman. / Funniest Pix I Have Seen In Years (MUST SEE) / Some Funny Pix I Came Across (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With this pix, i now believe that what a man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better! by hotcakept2: 4:37am On Oct 21, 2010
what do you guys think shocked shocked shocked

Re: With this pix, i now believe that what a man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better! by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 21, 2010
take this to the joke section.
Re: With this pix, i now believe that what a man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better! by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 21, 2010
Get the G-String out baby grin
Re: With this pix, i now believe that what a man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better! by MsPotato(f): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2010
U cannot help it when her undies park at the wrong spot tongue
Re: With this pix, i now believe that what a man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better! by AMIGO112(m): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2010
Na wa o! really n truly, women always raise the bar. she was wrist up her @ss. jeez!!
Re: With this pix, i now believe that what a man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better! by dani1luv: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2010
Where is the Joke? undecided
Re: With this pix, i now believe that what a man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better! by benedictac(f): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2010
up there!!!
Re: With this pix, i now believe that what a man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better! by Akuviv: 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2010
Reminds me of a song we used to sing as kids '' craw craw dy for one boy nyansh, if e shit toilet go break, if e mess, thunder go blow'' grin grin grin I wonder what would happen if this girl decides to release a major?
Re: With this pix, i now believe that what a man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better! by Somatic(m): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2010
RLOL. Ds 1 bride pryc dn reduce.
Re: With this pix, i now believe that what a man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better! by Akuviv: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2010
For where ! the guy wey go colo for this 'ass scratching fine girl' no go know say dem don capture her put for NL grin grin wink Who know if somebody don settle her village Chief sef cheesy
Re: With this pix, i now believe that what a man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better! by StudioCFR(m): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2010
Stale
Re: With this pix, i now believe that what a man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2010
@poster must u show us ur sister(nut)
Re: With this pix, i now believe that what a man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better! by Chike200: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2010
Studio CFR:

Stale

Who asked for your opinion undecided undecided angry angry
Re: With this pix, i now believe that what a man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better! by allabosky(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2010
6sta plz dnt 4get to pack the kpekrus after scratching.
Re: With this pix, i now believe that what a man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better! by Akuviv: 8:50am On Oct 25, 2010
allabosky:

6sta plz dnt 4get to pack the kpekrus after scratching.

cheesy cheesy grin grin Imagine she will have to shake hands with some guy down the road! grin
Re: With this pix, i now believe that what a man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better! by bashydemy(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2010
LOL i no just fit laugh @Dani you still looking for the joke? should be somewhere around yaba ,eft

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Ask A Woman Out. No Joke Here / First Time A Nigerian Design Made It To Ny Fashion Week / Caught red handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.