Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Who Bombed Abuja? ~ Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Bombed Abuja? ~ Video (1067 Views)

Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC / “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims / The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Bombed Abuja? ~ Video by GAR3TH(m): 4:38am On Oct 21, 2010
Found this on youtube. . .thought i'll share it with you guys. . .it was pretty interesting and basically sums up whats happening

[flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6xTHEgEInU?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: Who Bombed Abuja? ~ Video by GAR3TH(m): 4:39am On Oct 21, 2010
Re: Who Bombed Abuja? ~ Video by princekevo(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2010
Man, thanks for the video, i enjoyed every bit of it. Like i always said they world is watching us on how we handle this issue and what our answers are to many questions that has remained unanswered, by both government and our SSS. Also Like the speaker of the documentary said, it will be more miserable to those who lost their lives and their families to know at the end that this will be used to jst settle some political scores.

Anyways i really enjoy the speech from the lady who spoke at 6-7min of the first video.
Only NDtans who has something to benefit presently from the government will always tell you that the Amnesty programme was fully accepted by MEND as such there nothing like MEND existing in ND again.

You don't dismiss problems by merely assuming they do not exist, even when it is obvious that you have not applied the right solution to the problem.
Re: Who Bombed Abuja? ~ Video by violent(m): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2010
Interesting video!
Re: Who Bombed Abuja? ~ Video by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2010
an accurate chronology of the fg's incompetence

and the fact that we may never have any true answers

gej comes off as a shyster in those videos sad sad
Re: Who Bombed Abuja? ~ Video by AZOLIBE: 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2010
A wonderful documentary. Where are the people that pane bit the Goodlucks utterances, let them come on board. Our children and children children will watch this video and then they will be judged by their own children for misdirecting with lies. Posterity will vindicate the just.
Re: Who Bombed Abuja? ~ Video by GAR3TH(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2010
the events that happened all seems like a scripted move to me. . .hopefully we'll get to know the truth.
Re: Who Bombed Abuja? ~ Video by Obiagu1(m): 12:31am On Oct 22, 2010
A good chronology of events.
Good job!
Re: Who Bombed Abuja? ~ Video by becomrich13: 2:55am On Oct 22, 2010
I could now see, why the Chairman of AIT was arrested. Jonathan never supported MEND. This is the statement he made.

"People just use the name of mend to cammoreflag under criminality and tourist."

He did not say , they did not do it. He only said, people now go under MEND to commit crime. Some people do not understand english.

From look at this video, I do not think too MEND did it. I think MEND is just trying to claim credit for it. it look like a military attack. Most likely by northerner.

Now to be honest with you. There would NEVER be Niger delta republic. It is not possible. There can be a south Nigeria country. But Niger delta country is not possible.

Look , you have the Ikwerri Igbo in the south south, you have the Itsekiri, ilaje and Olukumi in the delta state. You have Akoko yoruba in edo state. So that idea of Niger delta is not possible. What is possible is an Ijaw country. And not niger delta.
Re: Who Bombed Abuja? ~ Video by chic2pimp(m): 3:04am On Oct 22, 2010
^^^^^^ Pile Of Wa, nks!!!

Oya prove me wrong by posting satelite pictures or maps of how and why the chairman of AIT was arrested.
Re: Who Bombed Abuja? ~ Video by Ikengawo: 3:56am On Oct 22, 2010
im not going to make opinions based on a video like this at the heat of election season because motives have sponsors right now.
Re: Who Bombed Abuja? ~ Video by Osama10(m): 4:06am On Oct 22, 2010
smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Jega / Nigeria's Failing Educational System: Why? / 2011 And Sw: Is This A Sign Of Things To Come (as Usual)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.