Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Rivers State Is Suffering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Is Suffering (1549 Views)

Tinubu Is Suffering Worst Effects Of Aging – Dele Farotimi / Tinubu Is Suffering From Enuresis – Omokri / Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Is Suffering by eme2015(m): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2019
Rivers State has made a huge mistake dukuku would have been a better option

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by MachadoPreto: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2019
Una never see anything.

Mr. Project will be going with all his projects as all of them will be washed off before expiration of his tenure.

Rivers will never forget Ameachi for his giant strides in education. The structures are littered around the state till date.

Wike will be remembered for bad roads.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by eme2015(m): 9:58am On Aug 15, 2019
[quote author=MachadoPreto post=81273540]Una never see anything.

Mr. Project will be going with all his projects as all of them will be washed off before expiration of his tenure
Wike has destroyed everything amaechi has laboured for everything amaechi has made to stand wike has destroyed

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by helinues: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2019
Dukuku from Rivers state?
Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by Parada: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2019
I said so already but River people allowed the tribe of bigoted lost jew deceived just as they ruined the chance of Ebele. Anyway, as una no wan get sense PDP must teach una sense.

MachadoPreto:
Una never see anything.

Mr. Project will be going with all his projects as all of them will be washed off before expiration of his tenure.

Rivers will never forget Ameachi for his giant strides in education. The structures are littered around the state till date.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by SilasNwude: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
Una never see anything.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by monkautos(m): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2019
what is all these media propaganda about rivers state all about.
in one week I have seen more than three threads talking about rivers state.. bros na Thesame state I dey o.. is it that APC members are suffering or rivers state indigens are suffering.. which one?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by seanfer(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2019
monkautos:
what is all these media propaganda about rivers state all about.
in one week I have seen more than three threads talking about rivers state.. bros na Thesame state I dey o.. is it that APC members are suffering or rivers state indigens are suffering.. which one?

Are you saying over 20 People killed in the last 5 days in Khana LGA communal, the kidnapping that happened last night 14/8/19 after Madonna University before the boundary between Rivers/Imo states, the bad internal roads are also media propaganda?.....

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by eme2015(m): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2019
seanfer:

Are you saying over 20 People killed in the last 5 days in Khana LGA communal, the kidnapping that happened last night 14/8/19 after Madonna University before the boundary between Rivers/Imo states, the bad internal roads are also media propaganda?.....
Rivers state is under a dilemma only God can save us we have made a very dirty mistake

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
seanfer:

Kidnapping is rampant in the state apart from the cult killings and armed robberies.

Someone I know got kidnapped at ogbatai but never released after ransom was paid.

The state is stagnant right now as we speak. I think the governor is trying to recover the money he spent during elections.

One senator from ogoni is recruiting boys for 2 million naira and a Camry. I know this cause a colleague of mine from ogoni was lured with this largesse.

So many negative things happening but because the governor is PDP nobody is saying anything.

That my colleague who always shouted Wike all through election season is now complaining when he saw how things have been.

I know someone at woji who talked about 6million each for himself and his cult gang by the governor just to deliver for him.

I won't say much.
Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by Skengman: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by FarahAideed: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
How can any APC member offer better governance

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by seanfer(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
kingkakaone:

Kidnapping is rampant in the state apart from the cult killings and armed robberies.

Someone I know got kidnapped at ogbatai but never released after ransom was paid.

The state is stagnant right now as we speak. I think the governor is trying to recover the money he spent during elections.

One senator from ogoni is recruiting boys for 2 million naira and a Camry. I know this cause a colleague of mine from ogoni was lured with this largesse.

So many negative things happening but because the governor is PDP nobody is saying anything.

That my colleague who always shouted Wike all through election season is now complaining when he saw how things have been.

I know someone at woji who talked about 6million each for himself and his cult gang by the governor just to deliver for him.

I won't say much.

Those that are not feeling the heat are the ones coming online shouting that it’s all propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by seanfer(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
eme2015:

Rivers state is under a dilemma only God can save us we have made a very dirty mistake

But some people call it Propaganda.
Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
seanfer:

Those that are not feeling the heat are the ones coming online shouting that it’s all propaganda.
The question is, are they in the state?
Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
When Rochas okorochas lost his bid to install his son in law as governor of Imo state...The next thing he did was to recruit media warriors..boys and girls, many of them to always talk trash and post rubbish about Ihedioha online anytime.

They are scattered all over Facebook, Twitter, perpetuating this evil.

This is same case in rivers state.

While I agree the need for job creation, Amaechi did nothing also in that regard. They are only good at empowering cultist at any level..

Secondly, Atedo peterside will offer absolutely nothing to rivers as he will have many loyalties to feed.

So the issue of Rivers state is that even the youth enjoys every happenings there even tacha boasted with that.

There is one I think would have done better and that is Celestine Omehia.

For Dakuku, Cole and the rest, they are same 40 thieves.

Finally, Rivers state needs to drop APC, PDP and AAC and look for another party to start afresh.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by millionboi2: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2019
How is dat our business.
Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by ikennaoma(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:
When Rochas okorochas lost his bid to install his son in law as governor of Imo state...The next thing he did was to recruit media warriors..boys and girls, many of them to always talk trash and post rubbish about Ihedioha online anytime.

They are scattered all over Facebook, Twitter, perpetuating this evil.

This is same case in rivers state.

While I agree the need for job creation, Amaechi did nothing also in that regard. They are only good at empowering cultist at any level..

Secondly, Atedo peterside will offer absolutely nothing to rivers as he will have many loyalties to feed.

So the issue of Rivers state is that even the youth enjoys every happenings there even tacha boasted with that.

There is one I think would have done better and that is Celestine Omehia.

For Dakuku, Cole and the rest, they are same 40 thieves.

Finally, Rivers state needs to drop APC, PDP and AAC and look for another party to start afresh.

What ameachi did in rivers wike haven't done 10% of it.
Security is getting worst per day, all ameachi school is gradually deteriorating.. He should sit up and make rivers a safe place to be.....

Ameachi created lots of jobs, he gave scholarships employed a lot of medical personnel and teachers

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
kingkakaone:

I won't say much.

Whether you say much or say nothing it won't change anything.

Rivers state needs a new party not pdp, APC, AAC.

a party devoid of godfatherism that's what river state needs now .
Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
kingkakaone:

I won't say much.

what has that got to do with Wike? Is he the C-in-C of the armed forces?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
ikennaoma:

What ameachi did in rivers wike haven't done 10% of it.
Security is getting worst per day, all ameachi school is gradually deteriorating.. He should sit up and make rivers a safe place to be.....

Ameachi created lots of jobs, he gave scholarships employed a lot of medical personnel and teachers

That's the problem with you people.
The problem in rivers state is foundational. The greatest job Amaechi created was cultism of which same Wike was the pioneer.

That was why it was easy for Wike to hijack all during their fall out.

Complain rises when both sides starts seeing red alert.

Anyway, all rivers state needs is a breath of fresh air not pdp, APC or AAC.

A new party with no Godfatherism control.....If not the more government change the more they remain the same.
Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

what has that got to do with Wike? Is he the C-in-C of the armed forces?
Are you serious?
Nigeria's got no hope with people like you.
Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Whether you say much or say nothing it won't change anything.
Rivers state needs a new party not pdp, APC, AAC.
a party devoid of godfatherism that's what river state needs now .
How is this possible when most of the youths are into cultism?
Where in Rivers State do you live?
Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

That's the problem with you people.
The problem in rivers state is foundational. The greatest job Amaechi created was cultism of which same Wike was the pioneer.

That was why it was easy for Wike to hijack all during their fall out.

Complain rises when both sides starts seeing red alert.

Anyway, all rivers state needs is a breath of fresh air not pdp, APC or AAC.

A new party with no Godfatherism control.....If not the more government change the more they remain the same.
It is either you just got to Rivers State, sentimental or you haven't even been here at all.

When Amaechi was governor do you know that he chased all those militants who control cultists away?

Do you know there where Israelis doing some security watch job in the state with an aircraft watching?

Do you know that the state was more peaceful?

Wike didn't hijack any cultism issue from Amaechi, he promised them a place that was taken from them before, he gave them a place and we are seeing how they are ransacking shops, taxis and other unlawful things in the name of the Rivers State government.

Imagine Ateke Tom being a king, is that not shocking to you? Someone who never went to school o.

Do you know he, Ateke ran away from Rivers State when Amaechi was governor?

Do you also know that Asari always hid himself in Abuja.
If I continue to talk I don't think I will end.

Do you know that most of the sons of the Ezes are head of cultists in their smaller towns? From rumurolu to rumuibekwe to woji etc.

Rivers State needs more than a new party, she needs rehabilitation.

Wike brought these men back to secure power, he got it now but it has become a wild fire that he himself can't control.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
kingkakaone:

It is either you just got to Rivers State, sentimental or you haven't even been here at all.

When Amaechi was governor do you know that he chased all those militants who control cultists away?

Do you know there where Israelis doing some security watch job in the state with an aircraft watching?

Do you know that the state was more peaceful?

Wike didn't hijack any cultism issue from Amaechi, he promised them a place that was taken from them before, he gave them a place and we are seeing how they are ransacking shops, taxis and other unlawful things in the name of the Rivers State government.

Imagine Ateke Tom being a king, is that not shocking to you? Someone who never went to school o.

Do you know he, Ateke ran away from Rivers State when Amaechi was governor?

Do you also know that Asari always hid himself in Abuja.
If I continue to talk I don't think I will end.

Do you know that most of the sons of the Ezes are head of cultists in their smaller towns? From rumurolu to rumuibekwe to woji etc.

Rivers State needs more than a new party, she needs rehabilitation.

Wike brought these men back to secure power, he got it now but it has become a wild fire that he himself can't control.

We are still saying same thing, they enjoy the spoils of the war.

My people having a saying and I will explain..

"Ala adighi mma bu uru ndi nze, ha na-eji ya aracha mpio.( That the land is not good is beneficial to the king's makers, because they enjoy and benefit from it.)...

I said Wike brought them back and if Amaechi had opportunity to renegotiate, he will still do same.

Your main concern is the youth that are easily coerced to join or either induced with money. With the large chunk of people prefers to enjoy every bit of cult issues, then there is a problem.

We can go on and on but dinner must be served.

The mindset of na we get here or this belongs to us should stop.

I quite agree with you on total rehabilitation but that will be a bit effective if the masses will do away with all these pdp/APC bringandage.

When the people say enough is enough I think things will but the problem is that the average youth is not led by Ideas, their stomach leads them.

A total political overhaul is needed and the godfather's sent home to rest. Retire them.
Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by seanfer(m): 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
kingkakaone:

The question is, are they in the state?

They’re in the neighboring states. Thinking they know all happening in Rivers State.
Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
kingkakaone:

How is this possible when most of the youths are into cultism?

Where in Rivers State do you live?

That's what I just answered above because it beats my imagination while a child growing up Will prefer such maybe because the parents were loose that the rotten society capture them early.

A total overhaul both politically and otherwise.

The youth been the most vulnerable always love the crumbs as they are always the food eaten by the elites at the dinner table of civilization.

My brother , first bold step is for the youth to reject these two parties first and seek a new face....very important.
Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
seanfer:

They’re in the neighboring states. Thinking they know all happening in Rivers State.

Wait for them to be there before the right thing will be done.

Sometimes I do say that the electorate are somehow the co-author of their own misfortune.
Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by Pavarottii(m): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
kingkakaone:

I won't say much.
Where in rivers do u stay?
Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
Pavarottii:
Where in rivers do u stay?
Port Harcourt. Why ask?
Re: Rivers State Is Suffering by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
MelesZenawi:

That's what I just answered above because it beats my imagination while a child growing up Will prefer such maybe because the parents were loose that the rotten society capture them early.

A total overhaul both politically and otherwise.

The youth been the most vulnerable always love the crumbs as they are always the food eaten by the elites at the dinner table of civilization.

My brother , first bold step is for the youth to reject these two parties first and seek a new face....very important.
The youths need mental reset.
The youths in the state should be rehabilitated.

(1) (Reply)

Youth Corpers Now Earn More Than Bmc's / Ogboni Cult Leader Offers To Cleanse Coronavirus In Nigeria / Pmb Received Report On Coronavirus From The DG Ncdc.-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.