Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Lampard; Chelsea Were Unlucky, I Am A Terrible Loser - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lampard; Chelsea Were Unlucky, I Am A Terrible Loser (237 Views)

Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico / Abraham And Barkley Give Lampard's Chelsea A Win Over Barca / See Moment Chelsea Were Crowned Europa League Champions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lampard; Chelsea Were Unlucky, I Am A Terrible Loser by PStacks(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2019
4-0 against Man-United 1st day of Season.

Unlucky against Liverpool at the UEFA Super Cup.

My Brother.. may the Bad luck following Chelsea never meet us at home ooo.

Lampard; Chelsea were Unlucky, I am a Terrible Loser.
By OMA | 15-08-2019 | Sports |

Liverpool played below par.
Lampard
Post match responses from the Chelsea Coach had Frank Lamprad on record haven said Chelsea were the 'Stronger Team' and were just mere Unlucky against Liverpool.

This was as the Chelsea Boss gave his assessment on the UEFA Super Cup after Liverpool's dramatic Penalty shootout.

Lampard Attributed Liverpools victory at the UEFA super cup to Luck.

The Reds lifted the trophy on 5-4 Penalties shoot out after the two sides had played a 2-2 draw full time plus Extra Time at the Vodafone Park in Turkey Istanbul, on Wednesday Night.

Match pondits believed liverpool played below par for long stretches, Making Chelsea had the Better of the game with a number of missed chances in the process.

Could Chelsea have been out of sight before the Penalties? Lampard responded and said : "I dont know about that because I respect liverpool.

"But Clearly for me, we were the Better Team. We had bad luck at times and bad finishing at times.

"My overall feeling is one of pride in team performance and happiness.

"I am a terrible loser. You should be. We wanted to win this game. But we were very unfortunate today.

"We were slightly unfortunate but that is what penalties is, I suppose

https://www.omascope.com/sports/lampard-chelsea-were-unlucky-i-am-a-terrible-loser

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Star Kante Struggling With New Injury / Ibrahimovic At It Again Oo / 24th Grand Slam?not Today As Serena Williams Loses In Straight Set To 19 Yrs Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.