Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Students' Lodge In MOUAU, Umudike On Fire (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students' Lodge In MOUAU, Umudike On Fire (Photos) (10703 Views)

Michael Okpara University Umudike Shut Down Indefinitely / Massive Protests At Michael Okpara University, Umudike / FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students' Lodge In MOUAU, Umudike On Fire (Photos) by henryobinna(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
emeijeh:
What kind of school name is that?

Michael Okpara University, umudike
Umudike is the name of the village/town is is located.

Other federal schools have similar names
Re: Students' Lodge In MOUAU, Umudike On Fire (Photos) by Froshey: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
NOTICE!!!
Are you a nursing mother? and you are looking for where to drop your child while you go to work as early as 7am and come back for him/her by 3pm? Then IFEOLUWA DAYCARE is at your disposal.
You can drop your child at IFEOLUWA DAYCARE just at a meagre fee.
You Can Pay Either Daily, Weekly Or Monthly.
Address: Km6, Oyo-Ibadan Expressway, Behind Molab Filling Station. Idi-igba Ilora, Oyo State.
Re: Students' Lodge In MOUAU, Umudike On Fire (Photos) by KHYLE(m): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
Carelessness could cause this!

Many Nigerians do not have any fire safty measures at home.

Na God just dey keep us.

This could have been prevented if only they had materials like a Fibre Fire blanket in place that kills fire before it goes wild and begin to claim lives and destroy property .

Meanwhile you can check my signature to order your own Fibre fire blanket today.

Don't wait for fire outbreak before you can be safety conscious.

Free Nationwide Delivery.

Check my signature now

1 Like

Re: Students' Lodge In MOUAU, Umudike On Fire (Photos) by EkperemoEgbabi: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
makewetalk2:
[s]The sex had in that lodge is more than enough to burn it flat. Thos hediot way day live there no no say their parents day hustle hard to pay rent. them just day stink the whole place with cum and immorality. now e don burn, they should look for another place.

most lodges in the east suppose burn well well. the cost of those student rooms is alarming. those lodge owners are heartless. Nigeria need to burn like this. make everybody start afresh. people are just wicked in this country. I just want the country to end. make dem drive everybody go other countries. make dem use the whole country do farm.[/s]

Sharap dia. Brainsless commenting

1 Like

Re: Students' Lodge In MOUAU, Umudike On Fire (Photos) by penjm: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
NEPA Light that we don't see and is creating so many problems.
Re: Students' Lodge In MOUAU, Umudike On Fire (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
That year i spent at hall 3 was fun
From fighting all my room mates to buying them food at buka as welcome package
To chasing a thief by 3am,the whole hostel chased 3 thieves
To ppl stealing pot of food direct from hot plate
No time
Re: Students' Lodge In MOUAU, Umudike On Fire (Photos) by shogsman(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
amnwa:
I pray nobody is hurt. Properties can always be replaced

Everything in this country is just a timebomb.
Being alive in Nigeria is really a miracle.

I keep saying it. If you have chance to leave this country. Don't think twice. It's for you own good and your children
So buildings don't catch fire in other countries?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students' Lodge In MOUAU, Umudike On Fire (Photos) by shogsman(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
makewetalk2:
The sex had in that lodge is more than enough to burn it flat. Thos hediot way day live there no no say their parents day hustle hard to pay rent. them just day stink the whole place with cum and immorality. now e don burn, they should look for another place.

most lodges in the east suppose burn well well. the cost of those student rooms is alarming. those lodge owners are heartless. Nigeria need to burn like this. make everybody start afresh. people are just wicked in this country. I just want the country to end. make dem drive everybody go other countries. make dem use the whole country do farm.

Make no mistake my brother, you're unintelligent and you IQ is very low.
Re: Students' Lodge In MOUAU, Umudike On Fire (Photos) by ronyman(m): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
It was Federal University of Agriculture umudike, but Baba OBJ changed it to honour Michael Okpara..
emeijeh:

Re: Students' Lodge In MOUAU, Umudike On Fire (Photos) by fergie001: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
Pathetic......
Re: Students' Lodge In MOUAU, Umudike On Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
illiteratepmb:
There has never been a good news from mouau and umudike. Why

say what you know chukwuase Nigeria famous footballer was once a student of Mouau.
Re: Students' Lodge In MOUAU, Umudike On Fire (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2019
Glory to God no life was lost.
Re: Students' Lodge In MOUAU, Umudike On Fire (Photos) by Uzomavictor(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
mouau kwa, God navigate us out of danger IJN
Re: Students' Lodge In MOUAU, Umudike On Fire (Photos) by TheUnseenFela: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2019
emeijeh:

Google should be your best friend stop making noise like you went to Harvard or even Covenant
Re: Students' Lodge In MOUAU, Umudike On Fire (Photos) by makewetalk2: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
e pain am
EkperemoEgbabi:

Sharap dia. Brainsless commenting

Re: Students' Lodge In MOUAU, Umudike On Fire (Photos) by seunfape(m): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
emeijeh:

if you don't know whom Micheal okpara was then you need to be current with news ,dont depend on food only.

(1) (2) (Reply)

General Question On Graduate Studies In Us, Uk Or Canada / The Best Thesis, Dissertation, And Assignments Writing Service In Nigeria / Esut 2009/2010 Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.