Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos (13681 Views)

Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos by petitejolie(f): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
She kept everything under wraps. Congrats ooo
Re: Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos by BlueAir: 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
pweshboi:
It's a thing of Joy seeing a woman carrying her own child... I use this as a point of contact to every single parents looking for a child of their own to have the cause to rejoice soon. Amen
amen cry
Re: Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos by siraj1402(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
NobleAngell:
Congrats to her. I understand her excitement but it would be nice if she tunes down a little. Too much publicity.
She actually gave birth yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos by koyyess: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lucky baby boy.
Awon hungry anti female celebrity bashers, food is ready o. Come and cry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos by yeyeosoronga: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
NobleAngell:
Congrats to her. I understand her excitement but it would be nice if she tunes down a little. Too much publicity.

You're just seeing stale news.
This photoshoot must have been done weeks ago, as she has even given birth.
Nobody heard about her marriage, or even pregnancy till after the fact.
She kept it under wraps and very coded.
Even when news of a pregnancy filtered out, it was denied vigorously and never seen pictures of her not pregnant was circulated.
I'm sure she's circulating the maternity shoot because people will soon say she bought a baby or wareeva.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos by Queenserah26(f): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
Congratulations Toyin
Re: Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos by bigfather(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

You're just seeing stale news.
This photoshoot must have been done weeks ago, as she has even given birth.
Nobody heard about her marriage, or even pregnancy till after the fact.
She kept it under wraps and very coded.
Even when news of a pregnancy filtered out, it was denied vigorously and never seen pictures of her not pregnant was circulated.
I'm sure she's circulating the maternity shoot because people will soon say she bought a baby or wareeva.

Even her guy denied having anything to do with d relationship sef then .
Re: Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos by yeyeosoronga: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
bigfather:

Even her guy denied having anything to do with d relationship sef then .

I'm telling you...
Believe all these celebs at your own peril o.
Re: Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos by DateMynd44(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
Adepet222:
God Allah that did Toyin's own will do for others.
you're a Muslim and yes Allah supports divorce and re marriage to another spouse but certainly not my God that doesn't condone divorce and remarriage to another spouse cos it's adultery in His sight.

Re: Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos by skukimania(f): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
This one should have come before the delivery news nau, haba!!!

Toyin, congratulations!!!

Na because of the eagles eyes now. Make dem nor come suck the belle.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos by dins4real(m): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
Adepet222:
God that did Toyin's own will do for others.
God will do it for me in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos by stylezcellency1(f): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
Adepet222:

AMEN
Re: Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos by Marvis4real(f): 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
I am just so happy for Toyin , I swear.
Re: Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos by femi4: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
Adepet222:
If you want, let me know
Re: Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos by femi4: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
NobleAngell:
lol...seems you just bought data
Re: Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos by Blackmoran(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
She is still in love with are ex, period!!!!! All this publicity is to send a message...
Re: Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos by dangotesmummy: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
Adepet222:
you don't know the details or the behind the scene stories so you might need to be careful what you wish/pray for.if you must pray,pray direct not using someone's example to pray
Re: Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos by dangotesmummy: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
Blackmoran:
She is still in love with are ex, period!!!!! All this publicity is to send a message...
monitoring spirits,wontunde.bringing up funny ideas and conclusions to prove a dead point

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos by dangotesmummy: 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
NobleAngell:
chief adviser.na you go tell am how to do.when she was experiencing relationship turbulence all of you were bashing her now she's happy she's now suddenly doing too much.why are Africans always hating on others joy.tuehhhh. God forbid.tufiaaa
Re: Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos by bigfather(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

I'm telling you...
Believe all these celebs at your own peril o.

Still wondering why they were hiding d whole thing sef
Re: Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos by BizzHardey(f): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
Congratulations Am happy for you .
Re: Toyin Abraham Glows In Maternity Shoot Photos by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:11am On Aug 16, 2019
Made4naijalove:
cheesy grin
Another 3 points, ahead of Bobrisky.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage / Meet Wizkid's Twin Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.