Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding (20867 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by kheny12(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
Op stop the lie,They are from south Sudan not Ethiopia. so juba is now in Ethiopia.Ethiopians are always light in complexion and are beautiful peoples.

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by realestniggah: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
After Satan fear women

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by Unconquerable: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
Truth be told; most men are better off single.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by grandstar(m): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
So because of that you kill yourself?

Eye wey dey cry still dey see road!This is just foolishness
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by AngelicBeing: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
sad
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by Jamorezzi: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
If woman do you that thing, I swear you go like stay single forever .

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
Too sad
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by Wantam: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
akinade28:
Why are all these women embarrassing us na, making it look like most ladies are unfaithful and gold diggers.
Dear guy, there are still good and faithful ladies out there, though they might few.That's why you need to look beyond shape and color when choosing to avoid these kind of stories
Attach a photograph to serves as sample
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by dayoyak: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
Destined2lead:
The book of sefiticus chapter 3 vs 2, 'Fear women'
Which one be "sefiticus"?....
U wan kill me with laugh here
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by charleybam(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
This one dat pple is commiting suicide like dis,abi satan dey do promo for hell ni grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by may320: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
Maybe the guy is impotent cos I can't see anything that warranted taking his life. The wife's lover will now have full access to her. May God have mercy.
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by LoveJesus87(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
akinade28:
Why are all these women embarrassing us na, making it look like most ladies are unfaithful and gold diggers.
Dear guy, there are still good and faithful ladies out there, though they might few.That's why you need to look beyond shape and color when choosing to avoid these kind of stories
na true. Na shape we too dey follow not bothering about the content of the lady. Her mindset, belief and tendencies. Thank God me I Neva marry. Na to do my research well well so make I no go jump inside well. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
nairaobserver2:
Rip
why should he RIP? For what reason? A stupiid man killed himself
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by StevenOba: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
Frood.
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by WorkTheTalk(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
What a terrible end
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by Plusk4u: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
why not send her away and leave your normal life than to commit suicide.
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by Zeusc(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
Too bad
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by sweetkev(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
akinade28:
where in ile ife are you
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by Lovelyn451(f): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
b

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by Kennitrust(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
I said the nature of women are very complex and some people attributes it to some women.

It all over the world, women are terrible creature that it will only take the Grace of God to get a "safe" (good) one.

The guy went too far...

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by Otunba2004(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
oka4ugoo:
What's really going on.

For this life eh, I rather kill myself than to commit suicide.
comedian
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by Realfrankie(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
This is evil big one
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by Firstcitizen: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
Such deeds can mess up the head of even the strongest man. Imagine getting married with all those hopes and aspirations and within 48 hrs, the person you have decided to trust with your life tells and proves to you that you are the greatest fool ever. It will take proper therapy to go through that storm. However such in Nigeria is normal hence the sneering and jeering. Shows that many are mad because no one caresabout the mental health of the other. They can do anything without care of how it affects the head of the other.

Just see the comments above and you do not need to go far to discover why Nigerians are;
1) Very aggressive
2) Violent
3) Switch between happiness and anger in seconds
4) Unruly
5) Very evil
6) Very loud
^^ the above sums it up that a high proportion of them are mentally unstable. Is it the heat or noise? No! its deeds such as the reported that we take for granted. y'all need help for the country to move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by zigzagluv: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
THIS IS NOT AN ETHIOPIAN MAN
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by Starz825(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
akinade28:
Can I trust you on this grin
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by 2LESS(m): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
And she had to wait until after the wedding before telling the husband.

I thought my EX was wicked until this.

For those blaming the poor man and forming hard guy, don't say anything unless u have had that bitter experience. Believe me, it is not funny at all.

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by lexy2014: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
nairaobserver2:
A bridegroom named as David Jiet Chawul, died on Monday evening, two days after his wedding on Saturday 10th, Aug, 2019.

David Jiet committed suicide when his newly wedded wife confessed that she was pregnant for another man.

Mr. David Jiet from Agaar community of Rumbek, a biological brother of Gen. Saed Chawul the former Inspector General of Police, wedded Rebecca Ekuen from Yirol on Saturday in freedom Hall in Juba.

Jiet is a graduate of New Generation University College based in Ethiopia.
The family describes the incident as "unfortunate and untimely"
Stay tuned for more as our team follows the matter.

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/women-bridegroom-commits-suicide-two.html

All these people na south Sudan now. Ethiopia no de black like this
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by 2LESS(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
Chimookigwe:
He's even lucky his wife told him.

40% of Nigerian first borns are not children of those they know as their fathers. It's statistically proven and I can share the link.

Some of those reading this, those your children at home aren't yours. Some of you, your mothers got pregnant for other men and your mothers smuggled you into the house of gullible men who you call father.

Naked Truth
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by Junkie1: 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
FEAR WOMEN
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by jimyjames(m): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
LadySarah:
Sense is far from this one.You didnt kill the woman yhat deceived You nor the man that got her pregnant?

haaa!
Kill them sey weytin happen? He killed himself for being too dull, it's his fault grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3-Year-Old Girl, Lydia Azatyom, Declared Missing In Jos (Photo) / Policemen Beat Motorcyclist In Anambra Over N5000 Bribe (Video) / Nigerian Woman Arrested For Trafficking Of Maids (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.