Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

“I Will Only Act Semi-nude In Hollywood – Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Only Act Semi-nude In Hollywood – Juliet Ibrahim (572 Views)

Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos / Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Will Only Act Semi-nude In Hollywood – Juliet Ibrahim by Kingpunter: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2019
Starring in nude roles is known to generate a lot of money for some in the movie industry. While some in the industry turn such roles down based on their moral principles, some also embrace them because of the financial boost and attention it gives them.

However beautiful Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, has disclosed that she could consider taking up semi-nude roles but in American movie industry, Hollywood and not in Ghana or any other African country.

According to her, the Ghanaian movie industry did not have the right logistics and perfect recognition of Hollywood, “so, usually, I will turn down movies like that”.

The actress further stated that
she has been approached by several movie producers requesting her to play nude scenes in the script and “I had to turn it down”.

https://www.thesleak.com/i-will-only-act-semi-nude-in-hollywood-juliet-ibrahim/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Musician Who Have Promoted Yahoo Yahoo Business (no. 5 And 10 Wi / Evicted housemate Jackye lists out names of all the guys who asked her out(Video / "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" - Mikel Obi's Daughters Plan His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.