Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief (20266 Views)

Dr Oluyinka Olutoye: Nigerian Successfully Operates A Foetus Outside The Womb / BREAKING! Nigeria’s Oluyinka Olutoye Appointed Surgeon-in-chief At US Hospital / Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, The Nigerian Surgeon With A Difference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief by Lamasta(m): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
Parada:
To hell with Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu, I only know of the lady that died as the catalyst who saved Nigeria from Ebola, beside this news is dedicated to a Yoruba for his outstanding n not any foolish lost jew that can’t stand others taking the center stage. To hell with you n Prof Onyebuchi.
Stay off my mention don't rob your frustration on me cos am not the reason why you are frustrated grin
Re: Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief by bestpunterever: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
igwefivestar:
Yoruba Christian Amaka.
oga forget about Christian bla bla, all those yur tribesmen committing diffrent crimes, are they muslim?
Re: Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief by Ken4agent(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
If he come to naija he will still fall to the category of fake surgeons we have here.
His at his best because his working in a conducive atmosphere with good equipment

Am still saving cash to charge one quak surgeon to court. That if the old slowpoke is still alive by the time am ready for him
Re: Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief by Useful1: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
LazyGold:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newswise.com/articles/oluyinka-o-olutoye-md-phd-appointed-surgeon-in-chief-at-nationwide-children-s-hospital

I love you sir. You're indeed a blessing to humanity.
Lemme sound this clear here, if all your achievement in life is how many likes you got by shouting afonja, Ipob, etc on NL, you're a collosal failure before God, your family, and generation.
You were created to heal one or many pains in the already bleeding world not to add to it by your thoughtless thoughts, words and actions.
It's choice! Be a disaster or Messiah to your generation. God's day if reckoning is fast approaching.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief by RexTramadol1: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
Great Ife!

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief by bhella10: 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
More grease to your elbow my Prince
Re: Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief by therealpeace: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
I wonder why over 85% of great news we hear about Nigeria abroad always come from Yorubas and Igbos...yet we usually cut each other throats and easily submit our destiny to a less worthy group. A times I suspect that Fulani leaders are delibrately sponsoring fake accounts on multiple media to divide us more...they are individuals that sponsor divisive post for no reason than to set us against each other. I think it is high time Yoruba and Igbo youths start to form a united front. There are far more the unite us, than divide us...infact most the things that divide us are not difference but common interest that should unite us but unfortunately turned to competition among us. Enough of beign dictated to by less intelligent people , whose deranged ideas have brought us pain and sadness, and money to some of daft among us that chose to serve as slaves .

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief by MyGeneration(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2019
Timmyprox:
On behalf of all OSU(Igbo republic)
We are in great sifia pain cuz of this news
cry cry cry
wow... yorubas have declared them selves osu and flatinorepublic. dont worry we won't forget
Re: Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief by tex73: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
JejeNaija:
I am beginning to understand something about these name checkers association. In the US and UK I always see a particular set of people do very well and very few of them appear in crime issues.
While in Asia I see another set of people who are in the news regularly with crime related matters and few of those achieving something good.

At the end all credit and discredit still goes to naija.

In the end, your just like most of the rest. A triberlist......
Re: Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
MyGeneration:

wow... yorubas have declared them selves osu and flatinorepublic. dont worry we won't forget

All this shiite Igbo wey mumu
Re: Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief by JejeNaija(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
tex73:

In the end, your just like most of the rest. A triberlist......

An illiterate spotted. If you were intelligent enough, you will understand what I said. Probably you are one of those trying to prove a point which happens to be sad. If you are smart you will understand inbetween the lines.
Stop being a mess to yourself.
Re: Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief by Okoroawusa: 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
sweetTai:
Dr. Olutoye, such a brilliant man. I’m not sure if he still has an office right next by my house in Katy, Texas at Texas Children’s hospital.
wetin come consign us?
Re: Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief by Okoroawusa: 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
therealpeace:
I wonder why over 85% of great news we hear about Nigeria abroad always come from Yorubas and Igbos...yet we usually cut each other throats and easily submit our destiny to a less worthy group. A times I suspect that Fulani leaders are delibrately sponsoring fake accounts on multiple media to divide us more...they are individuals that sponsor divisive post for no reason than to set us against each other. I think it is high time Yoruba and Igbo youths start to form a united front. There are far more the unite us, than divide us...infact most the things that divide us are not difference but common interest that should unite us but unfortunately turned to competition among us. Enough of beign dictated to by less intelligent people , whose deranged ideas have brought us pain and sadness, and money to some of daft among us that chose to serve as slaves .
I marvel at this your line of reasoning.

There is something wrong with your upbringing
Re: Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief by themanderon: 1:23am On Aug 16, 2019
I know that doctor. He once removed a baby from the mothers womb operated on it and put it back in the mothers womb. He was able to make it this far because he escaped the shores of this hell hole to a land where things work and hard work is rewarded unlike here.
If he hadn't escaped he would probably be in one federal government hospital answering yes sir to one quota system product who may not be a quarter as intelligent as he is.
The sad story of Nigeria where hard work and merit never pays.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief by Correcto: 1:45am On Aug 16, 2019
people like are the obstacles Nigeria needs to pass through to succeed as a nation
Timmyprox:
On behalf of all OSU(Igbo republic)
We are in great sifia pain cuz of this news
cry cry cry
Re: Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief by mediclife1987(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief by suremanpatriot: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2019
This is where they dont care about your tribe or where you com from, but focus on tapping your talent for handsome and lofty reward.God really blessed America. grin
Re: Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief by tex73: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
JejeNaija:

An illiterate spotted. If you were intelligent enough, you will understand what I said. Probably you are one of those trying to prove a point which happens to be sad. If you are smart you will understand inbetween the lines.
Stop being a mess to yourself.

Definition of Illiterate: unable to Read or Write.

So many words, no substance! Hide under d cover of "In between the lines" cool
Re: Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief by engrchykae(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
southern Nigeria has the human resource to compete with the so-called g5
but we were foisted with a system and constitution that made cattle rearers presidents and miyetti Allah members statesmen
Re: Biography Of Oluyinka Olutoye, Appointed As US Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief by DexterousOne(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
planetx:
Vast majority of Nigerians abroad are not surgeons or anything remotely close. Living in Canada or Australia doesn't necessarily make you a success.

But it gives you a greater chance to succeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Lions In Indian Zoo Test Positive For COVID-19 / Bayo Aluko-Olokun Discovers Malaria Possible Cure / Cross River Records 5 Coronavirus Cases Confirmed By NCDC - Prof. Ikpeme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.