Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

African Episodic Dubbing Record TV Show - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / African Episodic Dubbing Record TV Show (859 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Episodic Dubbing Record TV Show by enoch273: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
Television shows have now become the epicenter of the world and in Nigeria, I have seen reality TV shows continuing to snowball just like the Gulder Ultimate Search, Who Wants To Be a Millionaire, West African Street Dance African, and The Big Brother Nigeria (BBN) Shows. Now while some of these shows have kept us entertained in the past, it hurts me to see that some of these shows have been halted while very few are still in vogue.

I would like to go on and on, but I am not here to talk about existing Television Shows, I am here to talk about the latest, Innovative and Unique reality TV show which offers a new blend like we have never seen and it is termed the ‘Voice To Fame’ TV Show.

For months there has been a buzz on social Media of a popular app which is currently the rave of the moment and it currently has over Ten (10), million users, right now and counting, I am sure some of you have heard of the Vskit application. This app is a video application that allows its users to create short funny video and it also offers fun features like very cool stickers and filters and one of the feature which I love on the app is the Lip-synch feature: this feature allows users to move their lips silently in synchronization with a pre-recorded soundtrack.

The Vskit app was brought by Vskit Group; African leading video platform which recently announced its partnership with Digital Cable TV Startimes to launch its first-ever Voice to Fame TV Show, which will also provide an exciting platform for both local and upcoming talents to showcase their talents.

The 13 Episode first-ever Dubbing TV Show being hosted by VSKIT and StarTimes has started and it will see Eight (cool contestants competing against celebrities for a grand prize of 2 Million Naira. The show will feature four (4) contestants each week, with viewers having the exclusive rights to vote their best dubbing performances. Contestants with the highest votes will progress to the next stage, while contestants with the least votes from the audience gets evicted.

The First-ever Dubbing TV show is been aired Nationwide at prime time on Sundays across TV Stations such as NTA, Orisun TV, Area10 TV, ST Yoruba, and other Yoruba TV Channels.

Re: African Episodic Dubbing Record TV Show by pappybarry(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Very good. I even follow this show, it's quite hilarious lol

1 Like

Re: African Episodic Dubbing Record TV Show by enoch273: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2019
pappybarry:
Very good. I even follow this show, it's quite hilarious lol
yeah! really entertaining grin
Re: African Episodic Dubbing Record TV Show by Realboygenius(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Since I started watching this show.
I have never missed an episode.

1 Like

Re: African Episodic Dubbing Record TV Show by AmadorSays: 7:58am On Aug 19, 2019
amazing dubbing show this is, i really love the concept

1 Like

Re: African Episodic Dubbing Record TV Show by AmadorSays: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2019
how would you, when it is that entertaining.
Realboygenius:

1 Like

Re: African Episodic Dubbing Record TV Show by enoch273: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
Realboygenius:
likewise, It is just so entertaining cheesy
Re: African Episodic Dubbing Record TV Show by enoch273: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
AmadorSays:
amazing dubbing show this is, i really love the concept
you can say that again.
Re: African Episodic Dubbing Record TV Show by Hundjager: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
Do the vskit app also runs a reality TV show?
Re: African Episodic Dubbing Record TV Show by enoch273: 12:49am On Aug 27, 2019
Hundjager:
Do the vskit app also runs a reality TV show?

Sure sir! On Orisun TV and other TV stations on StarTimes.
Re: African Episodic Dubbing Record TV Show by tafat: 3:09am On Aug 27, 2019
this dubbing show is really a nice idea,i takes real talent to carry out a dubbing so imagine how many raw talents can be harvested from this.
Re: African Episodic Dubbing Record TV Show by enoch273: 7:03am On Aug 28, 2019
tafat:
this dubbing show is really a nice idea,i takes real talent to carry out a dubbing so imagine how many raw talents can be harvested from this.

You can say that again, It is one of the best episodic show out there.

(1) (Reply)

Best Gaming Phone In The Budget Along With Great Camera Quality / Infinix S4 For Sale / Infinix Hot 8 Vs Smart 3 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.