Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation.. (371 Views)

Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation / Hey Famz...let Me Handle Your Next Promotion.. Drop Your Whatsapp Number / Pls I Need Urgent 10,000 Naira Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation.. by coolcentbigman(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
My sister has finished (university) schooling for like 3yrs now and has been working for relation who offered her a job as a secretary. The Job is not that perfect and she has been enduring because she has no job and he pays her 20k monthly someone with first-class upper, funny enough this country doesn't give a damn! about your grade all na for your pocket..

So here is the Good news my sister just got a job as an assistant lecturer in one of the federal universities after going for the interview and she was asked to come yesterday for the final screening and they demanded for all the necessarily documents, she has all others docs but the problem now is her First Leaving School Certificate which she has not collected from her primary school which is in Lagos but now we based in south-east for now.

I have called the school management but they demanded an outrageous amount of 10k and said it will be available by tomorrow evening but the school management gave my sister two days to provide this document. Pls guys i don't want these to be the reason why she will denied this Job and my mother has been blaming herself for not collecting the doc then after her schooling but there was a reason and i do understand.

Pls is there a way to present a First Leaving School Certificate first from a cybercafe so when she get the original she can also present it when ask upon and tomorrow morning is the deadline she given to her.
Re: Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation.. by coolcentbigman(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
As i type now, She has fall sick because of these and i can't even stand my mum who has been sad throughout today, saying my sister will never forgive her if she doesn't get this job because of this issue. Myself i'm confused and don't even what step to take next.

Please your advised will highly appreciated..
Re: Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation.. by polimaf(m): 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2019
coolcentbigman:
As i type now, She has fall sick because of these and i can't even stand my mum who has been sad throughout today, saying my sister will never forgive her if she doesn't get this job because of this issue. Myself i'm confused and don't even what step to take next.

Please your advised will highly appreciated..
right now the primary school is the boss, offer them good money, money make everything happen in life. Offer them additional 15k to be able to send it on time, cos using a fake item could result in a big disaster.
Re: Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation.. by coolcentbigman(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
polimaf:
right now the primary school is the boss, offer them good money, money make everything happen in life. Offer them additional 15k to be able to send it on time, cos using a fake item could result in a big disaster.

The Guy is just wicked, i tried talking to him and make him reason with me but he's still saying it'll be tomorrow evening, honestly as it stands now even if he demands for 30k, we're willing to pay. I've explained the whole situation to him but the guy did not agree.

The owner of the school and his wife knows our family very well, my dad was like his best friend whenever he takes me to school then them chat like brothers. The unfortunate thing is the man and his wife are now very old so the first son is now in charge of the management. The school is even now a Big school, has an institution that offers degree and produce graduates.
Re: Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation.. by frowland(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
coolcentbigman:

The Guy is just wicked, i tried talking to him and make him reason with me but he's still saying it'll be tomorrow evening, honestly as it stands now even if he demands for 30k, we're willing to pay. I've explained the whole situation to him but the guy did not agree.

The owner of the school and his wife knows our family very well, my dad was like his best friend whenever he takes me to school then them chat like brothers. The unfortunate thing is the man and his wife are now very old so the first son is now in charge of the management. The school is even now a Big school, has an institution that offers degree and produce graduates.

Why are you hiding he name of this school and what exactly do you want us to do?
Re: Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation.. by coolcentbigman(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
frowland:

Why are you hiding he name of this school and what exactly do you want us to do?

If you read well, the situation is not focus on the school name. I just wanted to know if forging the FIRST LEAVING CERT can implicate her when she gets the original and polimaf has given me a wonderful advise just that the man is just wicked but i'll keep on trying.
Re: Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation.. by coolcentbigman(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
As GOD may have it my sister ran into a man she worked with at our Local govt. area in the village during her I.T programe because she was there to get a Letter from her local govt. as instructed. The true is that people love my sister a lot and how she does the magic no one knows maybe it because of her good character. Anyways she explained everything to the man and what brought her there and after narrating everything to man, he promised to help her because he has a very good friend who works in the same school as a Senior Lecturer.

God is indeed wonderful he immediately called the man and told about the situation of her not having her primary school cert at the moment the man asked if she has all the other requirements which she has and he said it no big deal because it's not that very necessarily and she just explain to her that they'll give her enough time to get the primary school cert.

She just called me and she sound very happy and relieved, Now i'm happy myself because my mom is also relieved and happy also.
God bless that man for me and Nairalanders too, you guys have never failed me especially polimaf, Thanks for your time and data.
Re: Please Famz I Need Urgent Assistant For Urgent Situation.. by polimaf(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
coolcentbigman:
As GOD may have it my sister ran into a man she worked with at our Local govt. area in the village during her I.T programe because she was there to get a Letter from her local govt. as instructed. The true is that people love my sister a lot and how she does the magic no one knows maybe it because of her good character. Anyways she explained everything to the man and what brought her there and after narrating everything to man, he promised to help her because he has a very good friend who works in the same school as a Senior Lecturer.

God is indeed wonderful he immediately called the man and told about the situation of her not having her primary school cert at the moment the man asked if she has all the other requirements which she has and he said it no big deal because it's not that very necessarily and she just explain to her that they'll give her enough time to get the primary school cert.

She just called me and she sound very happy and relieved, Now i'm happy myself because my mom is also relieved and happy also.
God bless that man for me and Nairalanders too, you guys have never failed me especially polimaf, Thanks for your time and data.
thank God for His timely response... I wish your sister good fortune...

(1) (Reply)

"This Person Does Not Exist" AI Generated Images / Indonesia Begins Destroying Millions Of Eggs As Poultry Prices Drop / Mejor Primero Logistics (mpl.ng) No1 Logistics Company In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.