Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Investor/partner Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investor/partner Needed (749 Views)

Seeking For Investor/partner / Just One Investor/partner Needed To Join Our Team / An Investor/partner Needed For My Medical Diagnostic Business Idea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investor/partner Needed by udumosam23(m): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
If you have some extra funds you wish to invest or put to work for a while

If you're comfortable with b/w 5-10% return of investment monthly.

If you're open minded and can trust someone you don't really know

Then, we can walk together to put your little funds to work and make extra income outta it until when you're ready to use it.

WHO WE ARE
My name is Samuel a business owner of An Agent banking coy. I'm from Yakurr Area in Cross River State.

WHAT WE DO
We render POS/Agent banking services in areas limited to banking facilities.

We train/empower people on agent banking services.

We acquire and distribute POS terminals to merchants on POS/agent banking services.

HOW WE STARTED/WHERE WE ARE
We started as in 2003 as "your corner" agents with heritage bank. We're now a certified agent banking organization rendering quickteller and agent banking services, with over 20 paypoints across Ebonyi, Cross River, Enugu Rivers and presently Benue.

WHAT WE LOOK FORWARD FOR
To brand, equip and fund existing paypoints to meet up with modern standard of agent banking.

To integrate and remodel our system of operations to a more standard pattern.

To acquire more terminals, train more agents and access more places yet to explore.

To distribute more effective and efficient POS terminals to already existing POS vendors.

HOW TO INVEST/PARTNER WITH US.

1. Locate an area you wish to engage our services, (could be your village or place of employ). Fund the establishment of the business in that area and get 40% of interest made monthly if we manage it for you. Or recieved training, manage it yourself and pay our charges monthly. (50 naira flat per each transaction)

2. Locate any of our existing paypoint, sponsor with your capital and get 5% of your ROI monthly. You can also retrieve your capital anytime of your choice, with a minimum notice of one month.

3. Fix particular amount with us for certain duration not later than one year, get 7% monthly plus a return of your capital at expiration of date agreed on.

4. Register with us, acquire the training, get our POS and branding materials, pay us 50 naira only for each transaction.

All our transactions are instant, safe and secure. We pride ourselves as one of the best agent banking coy in Nigeria.

DM me for more info or just call/watsapp 08066016141.
Re: Investor/partner Needed by emwye(m): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
Yeah, as soon as you mentioned FIRST that you were a pastor, the red flags in my head went off. I would advise that you do not lead with that.

1 Like

Re: Investor/partner Needed by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
emwye:
Yeah, as soon as you mentioned FIRST that you were a pastor, the red flags in my head went off. I would advise that you do not lead with that.

A lot of people have used that title, pastor for scam, cos they know the average Nigerian is religiously gullible. OP, I wish you all the best in your partnership quest.

1 Like

Re: Investor/partner Needed by udumosam23(m): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
emwye:

Well, I am and I won't deny I'm not to give an impression. So whoever wishes to relate with me should first know I'm one of the "bad guys".
Re: Investor/partner Needed by udumosam23(m): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

A lot of people have used that title, pastor for scam, cos they know the average Nigerian is religiously gullible. OP, I wish you all the best in your partnership quest.

Scammers come in names and titles of almost everything.
Thanks though.

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Recommends 3 Strategies To Create Wealth / Property Investment In Nigeria: Nigeria Property Magazine No. 1 / This Is For Newbies That Actually don't Have Funds But Have Time..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.