Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,894 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Reason Why You Are Still Broke - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reason Why You Are Still Broke (192 Views)

Reason Why N-power Batch C Applicants Were Told To Carry Out Biometrics / N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted / N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why You Are Still Broke by Icekid5: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
Throw your phone in the thrash can!

IF ALL YOUR SMARTPHONE DOES IS SWALLOW DATA, THROW IT AWAY.

Many people, both employed and unemployed, spend money with their phones every single day. As a matter of fact, research has shown that the average time a person spends on their phone in a day is 4 hours.
If your smartphone has not made you more money than the amount you used in getting it, please raise it up! Good, now throw it into the dustbin! You don't need it!
Can you imagine the amount of data used (money spent). The annoying part is this time is spent on social media "liking and commenting" on posts that don't bring money.
I know you are wondering how you too can make money with your mobile phone, stay with me. I want to hold your hand, take you to a corner and teach you all I know. My joy will be to see you succeed in the area of money.
Your data subscriptions must not be in vain. How can you finish one month subscription in one week and your bank account did not by any means reflect it. When am done with you, you will be making your subscription fee daily.
These businesses are not get rich quick schemes. No get help and provide help schemes..You will need to work

Join this free class while I open your eyes to financial freedom https:///GkBCOvj5q7tIpwK3XQcRW0

Or chat me up on whatsap 08062720205 if the link is not working

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me Check My Article For Plagiarism / Business Operations Manager @ Norado Travels / Customer Service Representative In Asaba And Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.