Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Julliet Ibrahim - I Will Only Act Semi-nude In Hollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julliet Ibrahim - I Will Only Act Semi-nude In Hollywood (1152 Views)

Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos / 5 Nigerians Who Have Featured In Hollywood Superhero Movies / Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julliet Ibrahim - I Will Only Act Semi-nude In Hollywood by Pambaze(m): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ghanaian Actress, Julliet Ibrahim in an interview on Accra100.5FM’s mid-morning show revealed that she can only act semi nude instead of going completely naked in Hollywood.

The mother of one further revealed that she has turned down several African movie producers with nude scenes in their script even though she admitted playing some love scenes in the past where she had to show off some part of her body.

she said :

“If I’m called up for a movie in Hollywood and I’m supposed to expose parts of my body and it is going to                    be done tastefully or even with body doubles because we always have stunt models and body doubles in                    Hollywood, I would" she said.

She added that the movie industry in Ghana doesn't have the sophistication of Hollywood, “so, usually, I will turn down movies like that”.

Long in the past, there have been speculations that Juliet Ibrahim might feature in a nude or semi-nude scene in any African movie Industry.

more celebrity news on https://pambaze.com/2019/08/15/julliet-ibrahim-i-will-only-act-semi-nude-in-hollywood/

Re: Julliet Ibrahim - I Will Only Act Semi-nude In Hollywood by Madaraa1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
and you dey find good husband
Re: Julliet Ibrahim - I Will Only Act Semi-nude In Hollywood by Davash222(m): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
No be this same girl iceberg squeeze her nyash like agege bread
Re: Julliet Ibrahim - I Will Only Act Semi-nude In Hollywood by Alwaysking: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
Cheap ashawo
Re: Julliet Ibrahim - I Will Only Act Semi-nude In Hollywood by meobizy(f): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
When they get older they start taking risks in their careers. Jim Iyke made frontpage a while ago from performing a softcore scene, now this mumu is ready to bare her body little by little. Omotola did a movie about a sexually active feminist and Genevieve performed a bathroom love scene. Let these oldies do and fade from the limelight, we need new faces and acts.
Re: Julliet Ibrahim - I Will Only Act Semi-nude In Hollywood by Funmmyastic: 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
It is normal,at least you are doing it for something tangible unlike Toyin Lawani that post nudes just to get cheap fame.
Re: Julliet Ibrahim - I Will Only Act Semi-nude In Hollywood by dangotesmummy: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
meobizy:
When they get older they start taking risks in their careers. Jim Iyke made frontpage a while ago from performing a softcore scene, now this mumu is ready to bare her body little by little. Omotola did a movie about a sexually active feminist and Genevieve performed a bathroom love scene. Let these oldies do and fade from the limelight, we need new faces and acts.
she's the owner of her body and can do whatever the hell she wants to do with it
Re: Julliet Ibrahim - I Will Only Act Semi-nude In Hollywood by meobizy(f): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
dangotesmummy:
she's the owner of her body and can do whatever the hell she wants to do with it
Again.
Re: Julliet Ibrahim - I Will Only Act Semi-nude In Hollywood by Bede2u(m): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
meobizy:
lol...halle berry can do nude sex scene and still have our respect because she is american....but an african girl kiss in tv is a no no.

The hypocrisy and stupid piety of africa stinks...from the deserts of tunisia to the grass lands of south africa
Re: Julliet Ibrahim - I Will Only Act Semi-nude In Hollywood by Karemarealty288(m): 5:35am On Aug 16, 2019
Who dash monkey banana.. grin grin

Re: Julliet Ibrahim - I Will Only Act Semi-nude In Hollywood by kikelomo7430: 6:14am On Aug 16, 2019
what's our business
Re: Julliet Ibrahim - I Will Only Act Semi-nude In Hollywood by opebiboy: 7:18am On Aug 16, 2019
Okpo shut up! You dont even know how to act. Hollywood no know u

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Venita Breaks Down In Tears After Joe Was Evicted (video) / Chioma Trends, Nigerians React, As Davido Proposes (pixs) / Toke Makinwa Slays In Bum Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.