Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

24 Year-old Woman Arrested For Beating, Locking Boy In Kennel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 24 Year-old Woman Arrested For Beating, Locking Boy In Kennel (285 Views)

The Big Puff Adder I Killed In My Dog's Kennel (Pictures) / Watch Video Of A Woman Beating Her Husband / Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

24 Year-old Woman Arrested For Beating, Locking Boy In Kennel by BizWatch: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lagos state police command Thursday apprehended a 24-year- old Onyinye Mbadike who appeared in a viral video detaining a 10-year- old boy with dogs in a kennel.

In a statement signed by the states police public relations officer, DSP Bala Elkana, the suspect was reported to have alleged that the boy drank liquor from their refrigerator and was misbehaving.

That the suspect smashed the side mirror of her Toyota Camry with stone which made her to lock him up in the dog kennel.

According to Eliana, “On August, 14, 2019, a team of detectives from the Gender Unit, Command’s Headquarters Ikeja, arrested one Onyinye Mbadike, aged 24yrs of No. 7 Trimnell Street, Aguda for assault and child abuse.

[b]See full story: [/b]https://bizwatchnigeria.ng/24-year-old-woman-arrested-for-beating-locking-boy-in-kennel/

Re: 24 Year-old Woman Arrested For Beating, Locking Boy In Kennel by delishpot: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
Good news. Now throw the keys away to complete the process.
Re: 24 Year-old Woman Arrested For Beating, Locking Boy In Kennel by meobizy(f): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
the suspect was reported to have alleged that the boy drank liquor from their refrigerator and was misbehaving.
Since he was acting like an animal she had to treat him like one. If her accusation is true then I see no wrongdoing. What will carry a ten year old boy to drink alcohol if not an evil spirit? The taste sef fit pursue grown men talk less of small pikin.

(1) (Reply)

Photo : Is This Fair? / Seyi Blow Drying Tacha’s Hair Is The Cutest Thing I’ve Seen Today [watch Video] / GIGL Aims To Conquer Ghana’s Expanding Logistics Industry With “AGILITY ”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.