Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Yeshua was changed to Jesus by Europeans with an occult agenda - Reno Omokri - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yeshua was changed to Jesus by Europeans with an occult agenda - Reno Omokri (440 Views)

Why Twitter’s Name Was Changed To X – Linda Yaccarino / Show The Tangible Progress, Not Your Butts, Reno Omokri Reacts At #10yearschall / Please Help! I want to join an occult and for riches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yeshua was changed to Jesus by Europeans with an occult agenda - Reno Omokri by DanielBryte: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
Reno Omokri believes Jesus is not God, explains why

Nigerian author and social media critic, Reno Omokri recently stated that Jesus Christ is not God - According to Omokri, Jesus Christ is only the way to God but he is not God

- Omokri also stated that Yeshua is the real son of God and not Jesus, a name which was invented by the Europeans

- This is coming after popular Instagram comedian, Maraji, made some controversial statements about Jesus Christ being the only way to heaven and not Allah Reno Omokri sure knows how to get people talking with his constant views on issues.

Just recently, Instagram comedian, Maraji, took to her Instagram to preach about her religion, stating that Jesus is the only way to heaven, not even Allah, Buddha, Krishna or evolution. Reno Omokri, who agreed with her, stated however that Yeshua and not Jesus is the son of God. In a series of post, he explained how the name Jesus has been widely accepted by many and not Yeshua. He also defended why he believes Yeshua is not God but rather, the only way to God Afe Babalola makes stunning revelation, says DSS not empowered by law to arrest He wrote: Let me shock you. Yeshua came to show us the Way to God because He, Yeshua, is the only Way to God. He is the everlasting Melchizedek High Priest. The Mediator between God and man. But He is not the Almighty God. That is a European concept. Yeshua never claimed to be God. Many Christians read John 1:1 in The Bible (not the Scriptures) and use that to claim that Yeshua is God. I will urge you to get the original Greek Scriptures (see the attached picture) and even if you can't read Greek, just study that verse."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1vPM_4Qpi0

"This is the verse in pure Greek (Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος). Here is the verse in Latin, which may be easier for laymen (In principio erat Verbum, et Verbum erat apud Deum, et Deus erat Verbum). Notice the words Deum and Deus are used to describe the first and second mention of God. I didn’t prophesy October 1 doom on Buhari - Reverend Mbaka denies viral claim "Although you may not be able to read the Greek, what John 1:1 says when translated without changing the words used for God is this "in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with Theon and the Word was Theos". The original Scriptures did not use the same word for the first mention of God and the second mention. The word used in the first mention is Theon (which refers to the Almighty. The word in the second mention is THEOS which is what is used to refer to Yeshua.This is why Scripture says "my people perish for lack of knowledge"-Hosea 4:6. #YeshuaNotJesus""

In the first of the series of posts he made, he wrote: "@Maraji_ is partly right. The only way to God is through Yeshua, not Jesus. I use Jesus at times, so as not to confuse people. But in the church I pastored, we use strictly Yeshua.

The truth is that Yeshua was changed to Jesus by Europeans with an occult agenda #YeshuaNotJesus" UK police arrest Nigerian for encouraging terrorism after speaking against Igbos, Fulanis Still on the controversy surrounding Maraji's controversial statements, Daddy Freeze who specializes in religious topics, has taken to social media to school the comedienne on her comments and in a way, agree with Reno Omokri. He noted that the name Jesus was invented about four hundred years ago, adding that it was about the same time the real son of Yahweh, Yahushua, was destroyed. According to him, Yahushua was destroyed to make room for a manipulative, monetized and politicized ‘Jesus’ doctrine.

Re: Yeshua was changed to Jesus by Europeans with an occult agenda - Reno Omokri by mmuonso(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
well i biliv in Jesus,if you like yeshua still ok,but am not really sure about the whole thing sometimes,now you bring up yeshua, IE , ex occult people,tells their bad experiences with jesus, so why not yeshua?

(1) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientists Cry Out In UCTH Over Police Harassment, Invasion O / Broke my kolo(piggy bank) / Sxx Stories Son Falling In Love With Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.