Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy (26309 Views)

Olaolu Akeredolu-Ale Designs 2024 FA Cup Trophy / Adrian McCallum 'Lionheart' Dies Hours After Tweeting About Death (See Tweet) / How Much The FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Worth Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by sundayoluwatimi(m): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
VAR veered away from seeing the breaking of a rule.
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by OMOTOWO(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
luvyaself95:
for your mind now you dey talk abi you dey dream...
mo n kewi ni
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by thesicilian: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
I've never seen such sore losers like Chelsea fans.
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
I was more than impressed. Proud of my boys
uc4uandc:
Who else was impressed by Chelsea's performance?
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by BlueRayDick: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
Funny enough the keeper no Sabi keep grin

But he tried small yesterday sha
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by Minemrys: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
Raydos:
Is not easy, he knows that before he touch any trophy again

Nah 50 years to come!!

Abi no be Liverpool again??
u sure?
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by Addme: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
meeky007:

WAYO KEEPER

1 Like

Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by luvyaself95(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2019
OMOTOWO:
mo n kewi ni
you better talk in language the whole world understand..
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by damiloladuke: 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
wedeazz:
SECRET EXPOSED: Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to ANY country within 2 weeks without spending a dime on any agent.

For more details Check my signature

Are you in Canada? If yes, holla at me
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by KolapoYusuf: 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mtchew
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by xcelentattitude(m): 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
uc4uandc:

It was superb!
Me I slept with my two eyes closed knowing fully well that they've got a lot to offer this season.

Chelsea now doing comeback, amaaazing! grin
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by Starz825(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
OMOTOWO:
Liverpool to the world. We need to step up our game though.

We should not have added salt to Chelsea injury yesternight when we definitely know they are just coming out of severe pain from man. U.

We are destined to win CL and EPL this season.
No salt was added...those guys outplayed ur ass...na that giroud give u talk..if to say him score two chances for first half apart from his goal ..no be u for win...
Los Blancos for life grin
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
meeky007:

WAYO KEEPER
THE THING PAIN AM.
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by Starhearts: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
uc4uandc:

U re trying to be right
But u re wrong
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
Shut up
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by Efeticollins(m): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
*⚡ALOH technology⚡*
Are you a final year undergraduate� or a postgraduate�� student, and you need someone to handle your project. Just call or whatsApp ALOH technology on 08187469738.
ALOH is majored on the design and construction of simple and complex electronic� devices such as: *dark activated switch, inverter, remote control unit, automatic change over, ultrasonic distance measuring device, dot Matrix display�, automatic pumping machine, power⚡ restoration alarm, smoke� detector, intruder� detector, programming of arduino and more*. Our services covers both the hardware construction and the theoretical write up (this include all chapters). We render quick and quality service. For more enquiries call 08187469738
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by Cyril009(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
uc4uandc:

Chelsea is my club 7years a supporter
we win,we lose
we are there,we die there
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by OgaPredict(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
FREE bet9ja betting code for this weekend.

Z5BGK368

Bet and thank me later.
Happy weekend
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by deltateam: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
uc4uandc:

I was. They gave Liverpool a run for their money.it was better than man utd game.
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by Angelfrost(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
OMOTOWO:

We should not have added salt to Chelsea injury yesternight when we definitely know they are just coming out of severe pain from man. U.

No you are not... No such thing as destiny. Besides, your team barely survived last night (Game should have been buried in first half).

If an average Chelsea team could level you out, imagine what more improved teams can do in EPL and UCL...

You should be praying, not bragging. tongue
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by grandstar(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
They should have kept their old goalkeeper. They just sacked him last year because he conceived 2 goals during the final with Real Madrid! What wickedness grin grin grin grin

I must be a Chelsea fan for stating the above.

1 Like

Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by EbukaHades10(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2019
Raydos:

Nah 50 years to come!!

I dey "like" comments like this.

They keep saying bs, we keep clearing their doubt

1 Like

Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
VVD was the best player in the UCL semi finals, final, UNL final, and UEFA super cup match!! !

He deserves the Ballon d'or!!!

English Media hype, Una well done oo shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by MightyHand(m): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
He must have gaveUp on his trophy dreams.
But destiny injure Allison:- Dreams becomes REALITY for him.
Good for him
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by Obason22(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
up reds

Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by bowei(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
Raydos:

Nah 50 years to come!!

More and more trophies... When you go from nearly clubless to sleeping with trophy haters would be pained like mignolet
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by maxiuc(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
Raydos:

Nah 50 years to come!!

gerrraahia Mehn
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by donoro(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
LMAO am missing the "you'll never win anything" gang. Hope una dey slp well like this grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by DarkJeddi(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
meeky007:

WAYO KEEPER
Sue him.. shocked
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by GreenArrow1(m): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
OMOTOWO:

Hi, Liverpool fan here. The EPL might just be out of our reach with Man City's form. The CL however is doable.
Re: Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy by JobsandSchools: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau / Lionel Messi Named Best Playmaker Of The Last Decade By IFFHS / Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.