Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) (37246 Views)

Ajibawo Lawal & Sunday Akhigbe Die Inside Lagos Studio, Others Hospitalised / Thief Jumps Inside Lagos Lagoon After Stealing, Gets Rescued (Photos) / Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by MILLERMannn: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Women can be so disrespectful and ungrateful.. So i won't meddle into their affairs with men like this.
Hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by BlueAirMother: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
BlueAir:
Something tells me he has asked her for it privately and she refused grin

Not every one is you

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by Halo22: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
Women and their mouth, when it will set now the highest u Cadillac is to rant to high heaven.
starbuck:
Them never born man wey go try this rubbish with me undecided undecided
Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by Halo22: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
Women and their mouth, when it will set now the highest u Can do is to rant to high heaven.
starbuck:
Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by Rubbiish(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
starbuck:
Funny u
Them don born am, him don even born children
Just pray u don't end up with one

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by Geesanni: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
Na starbuck u dey form alphamale for,oga na express b dat ooo
starbuck:

No problem dear, was also been sarcastic

Peace

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by starbuck(f): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
Halo22:
Women and their mouth, when it will set now the highest u Cadillac is to rant to high heaven.

I don't rant honestly, my silence alone dey send man wey keep me for house into oblivion sad sad

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by starbuck(f): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
Geesanni:
Na starbuck u dey form alphamale for,oga na express b dat ooo

grin grin grin
If you really know me, come the other side na
Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by starbuck(f): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
Rubbiish:

Funny u
Them don born am, him don even born children
Just pray u don't end up with one

I can't end up with one na because them no go gree come my way grin grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by Toonice(m): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
I leave a landed property of 10m for my ex and the mother of my Son
Call me mumu, I don't care
Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
All men are pigs
Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by Ahmeduana(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2019
MAY GOD LET ME BE A COMPLETE MAN TO THE EXTEND IF MY MY WIFE WANTS TO LEAVE ME I WILL JUST GIVE HER KEYS TO 3 BRAND NEW CARS AND SLAP HER WITH KEYS TO NEW DUPLEX! shocked ALL THESE SUFFER HEAD HUSBANDS undecided
Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by Orpe7(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
Na Timaya teach am
Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by frozen70(f): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
The beast in him came out
Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by Realfrankie(m): 4:12am On Aug 16, 2019
victorazy:

Na you f00lish pass because you dont know the reason he want to retrieve the car and u already judged him.

Make Ogun State thunder locate you IJN Amen
Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by demoBaba: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2019
Inconclusive matter
Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by Geesanni: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2019
I dey dere now.show na.
starbuck:

grin grin grin
If you really know me, come the other side na
Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by kcmillion(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2019
Useless man, why must u beat ur wife??
Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by Fisher007: 11:18am On Aug 16, 2019
I tell you my brothers don't marry.

All those weak men kneeling to take responsibility of ungrateful beings out there still don't get it.

Women are like rose my brother. Smell them , feel them and it is great. But never pluck them. All those earlier characteristics die.

The process of plucking them with torns under them is painful. Then you will need to replant them and water them Hoping they will blossom and give you the same smell and feel, Nah that is so much stress and too painful .

So just chop and go . Don't pluck it . I repeat don't pluck it.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by victorazy(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
Realfrankie:

Make Ogun State thunder locate you IJN Amen

Amadioha majie gi olu dia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola / Sacked Female Fidelity Bank Staff Defrauds People With The Bank T-Shirt / Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.