Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

After Reading My Confessions He Received An Instant Holy Ghost Baptism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Reading My Confessions He Received An Instant Holy Ghost Baptism (197 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / My Holy Ghost Baptism And Experience. / Pastor Drowns While Conducting Baptism At Blood River Village In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Reading My Confessions He Received An Instant Holy Ghost Baptism by chrisnwoke1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
TO THE GLORY OF GOD... Coming from Zambia...
This happened after he read MY CONFESSIONS OF THANKFUL DEPENDENCE ON GOD PART (III).

Read the Confessions Part III

Amongst all God's Generals in human history, when it comes to manifesting the supernatural, no one comes dear to my heart like John Graham Lake, the Canadian-American missionary to South Africa.

John G Lake walked in a revelational dimension of God that is very rare to find amongst mortals.

The revelation of God He caught was on the resurrection power of Christ...

He strongly believed without a doubt that just as his spirit is saved in redemption, his body has also been saved from sickness and infirmities...

This revelation was what empowered him to take up contaminated dead bodies during a plague outburst in South African...mind you, this dead bodies were that of diseased persons who died because of the infectious plague then in South Africa that is likened to the Ebola disease of our contemporary times...

The thing was too real that John Lake, the Apostle of divine healing openly summoned doctors to come and confirm and to see that the virus cannot survive staying in his body...they brought all their laboratory equipments and took one of the living germs (forgive my unprofessional medical terminology, I wasn't a doctor in school but a historian)... They took whatever it was that was responsible for the plague and seeing it alive under their microscopic watch, they put it on the body of the man of God and this was highly dangerous, because the plague had no cure...the contaminated person dies in just few days after the infection...

When it dropped on the body of this man of God, it died instantly as was seen under the microscopic watch.
Science saw God...hahahahaha!

Such encounters leads to a festival of miracles of salvation amongst those who are near.

Now I want to comment on something very important here...

Babes will jump excitedly at the miracles...
But kingdom sons will be more interested in the "how" process!
What made John Lake deep in the supernatural...?

That's why we are here today in this my confessions...

Trust me beloved, I have studied John Lake's life and ministry for a long time (years) and I think i can tell you his major secret...

You really want to know what his secret was?

MAINTAINING A PURE HEART BEFORE GOD AND SPEAKING IN TONGUES!!!

John Lake said praying in tongues is the secret to God's Power in his life and ministry and he meant every bit of it...
He said the power of God moves all over his body LIKE ELECTRICITY.

Praying in Tongues made him more dependent on the Power of God than on his own Human abilities.

I caught this revelation while I was in Katsina State, Nigeria, undergoing my National Youth Service. I used to go to a mountain in front of the school were i worked to Pray and to fellowship with God in the Spirit.

While spending a great time there speaking in tongues daily at even tide, I noticed something strange...herdsmen often came there too and I saw some reciting utterances from the pages of the Koran into the open air, they were doing this to contact powers, else, they wouldn't be wasting time on such...
But you know that such power they contact cannot be the Power of the God of Israel.

While i'm praying in tongues, they were also doing theirs too...

What I was seeing then was a battle of dominion over territories.

Those Muslim guys that enchanted at the mountain seemed power-filled after their enchantments as the spirit of their god possesses them to become stronger.

Sir, the reason for our powerlessness is because of lack of prayers...

I began to take praying in tongues more seriously, but I had to stop going to that mountain to pray, for wisdom sake because the edomites were always there whenever I went and I later found another place to do so.

It was during these times I started feeling the current of the power of God surging inside me like electric currents.
Beyond doubts, I literally felt it and the currents began to spread all over my body...over the years it's been spreading and presently, it is on the center of my head like a hot oil...I know so strong that it is the anointing.

I remember praying for a woman in Asia through phone and she was screaming and vomiting... And after the call, she asked me one question... "How come the power of God travels via the telephone, all the way from Nigeria to Asia..."? It was mysterious to her.

Mind you, God used this same woman back then to voluntarily place me on a monthly financial support for a space of three consistent years then! (hahahaha) and this was a huge blessing to our ministry as it saw to the monthly welfare of myself and those living with me and this was also a landmark in helping us do many things we do today. Bless God! The Asian woman evidently experienced the power of God that delivered her from hell and its wiles and vices, distance was no barrier!

This my third confession of thankful dependence on God is all about finding a location.

Finding a location to express yourself to God daily...
God taught me how to find a location and daily retire there for Prayer purpose especially at even tide.

Some persons prevail in prayer at home and I do thank God for them, but for me, I prefer lone places...and I retire to them at even tide, this gives me the best refreshment ever as I have built consistency in it over the years.
I am sharing this because I want to see God have people do greater things than the little I am doing.
I don't believe in secrets when it comes to stirring up men unto godliness.

This retiring to a secret place is a huge secret in the ministry of Pastor Enoch Adeboye and he does his as a prayer trek...walking lone distances to and fro praying...I heard his own is about three (3) hours daily...not so sure about the timing for him, but you can learn wisdom here!!!

Just like Paul the Apostle, John Lake spent a great time in tongues daily and I also think we must emulate this and make it a daily life pattern.
One thing this man of God always emphasized was "Paying the price".
Lazy African youths that fear prayer today have all become prophetic mafias...using diabolical means for miracles because they fear to come to their generation through the right corridor of power... Children of Satan everywhere.

Our problem is that we are actually staying busy doing nothing...that's why we pay this gangsters for miracles/deliverance and patronize their expensively sold spiritual water, salt, oil and amulets.
A foolish generation we are!...without spiritual senses we have become.
There are genuine prophets out there, but one of the ways to know them is that they don't sell any special thing like amulets, water, salt, or oil at a special price. Those who do so are charismatic merchants of hell...the ones who do it innocently need to Repent. They are servants of their belly which is their own god...please do steer clear from the gathering of demons to avoid spiritual contamination!

Such things as this didn't happen in the ministry of John Lake...merchandising the Gospel isn't of God.

With all due respect but with zero apologies for speaking Truth, if we Prayed more in tongues, we could command these miracles and leave some children of satan cum Pastors/Evangelists/Prophets/Apostles to run ministry alone with their demons.

We waste precious time talking to friends on talks that don't yield anything.
Please keep fewer friends.
Spend more time improving on your God given career or engaging in spiritual activities like Prayer and the Word...

Spend time speaking in tongues and you will walk in the supernatural more than what you see on TV, no doubt!

Many things you see on religious TV are staged events (bitter truth I tell thee), but when you Pray more in the Spirit, you will birth the real miracles.
Oh I didn't say you shouldn't honour men of God... Please honour us (it is the Will of God)...especially those servants of God whom you know to be genuine.

I remember having disturbing ulcers during those seasons in Katsina as a result of much fastings and I got angry with the devil, locked myself in the closet and before I came out of the wardrobe, ulcer was murdered by the Spirit of Life operating in me. Till today, many years after, it never showed up because it was murdered and it died indeed .
Bless God!!!

I curse sickness in your body now and I say to the foundations of diseases in you, DRY UP IN JESUS NAME!

Someone needs to increase the volume of his tongues now.
If you can't pray in tongues, please bless the Lord in your language of understanding.

This is my confession: I MUST TAKE UP THE VOLUME OF THIS MUSIC (PRAYING IN TONGUES)

The music has to be loud...
Ohhh, who cares if I seem to be constituting nuisance to those around me when tonguing in the Spirit?
We wouldn't care no more!
Will they be there when the armies of hell are set in array against this precious soul of mine...?
Ohhh come on!
OH, COME UP, THOU VOLUME OF MY SPIRITUAL TONGUES.

It's time to Pray more...it's time.
The true confession now is that this is the right time to find a location for tonguing in the Spirit.
Kaiii!!!
I release you to go and find a location, and I prophesy to you that you will see the right location and shall return to testify what Great and mighty things God will do in your life as the Spirit of Prayer is permanently activated within you.
Hallelujah!!!

I will write on the 4th part of my confessions tomorrow, but as for now, it's time to go deeper in the divine principle John Graham Lake applied and it's time to birth greater results because the latter house must be greater than the former house.

TAKE UP THE VOLUME OF YOUR HEAD SET WITH A GAG SERMON SPIRITUAL CHANT AND LET US PRAY TOGETHER!

SHARE!
Written by Apostle Christian Nwoke

For more:
Visit www.gagsermons.com

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Difference Between Christ And Our G.o. / I Need A Short Term Job To Pay My Tuition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.