Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Online Business Masterclass - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Online Business Masterclass (231 Views)

UK Based Talent Development Organisation Career Masterclass Enters Nigerian Mark / Join The Freelancing Masterclass By Ronald Kenneth / What Type Of Online Business Can One Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Business Masterclass by Icekid5: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
Throw your phone in the thrash can!

Many people, both employed and unemployed, spend money with their phones every single day. As a matter of fact, research has shown that the average time a person spends on their phone in a day is 4 hours.
Can you imagine the amount of data used (money spent). The annoying part is this time is spent on social media "liking and commenting" on posts that don't bring money.

But do you know that there are people who are making money with this same phone?
In this training, you will learn:
1. Copywriting

2. Digital Products

3. Freelancing.

4. Digital Trainings

5. Mini importation

6. Social media management

7. Affiliate marketing

Don't miss out on this. Instead of spending this money on data that won't be enough for one month, go through this training that will teach you how to use that data to make money.
The class will last for 14 days, from the 12th to the 25th of August. It is not free. Training for the 14 days is just N3000.
https:///2348100160806?text=Hello%20I'm%20interested%20in%20your%20training
Or chat me up on whatsap 08062720205

(1) (Reply)

I Am Desperate To Develop Bayelsa – Architect Okoya / Download Mp3: Grace By Chris Mega / Xenophobia: MTN Nigeria Closes Offices Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.