Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Stun Gun And Pepperspray For Sale In Nigeria. Delivery To Anywhere - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Stun Gun And Pepperspray For Sale In Nigeria. Delivery To Anywhere (2292 Views)

Free Delivery To All States.... / Bread Oven Available For Instant Pick Up In Abuja Or Delivery To Any Location I / Ebay Checkout Available At 370/$ Fast Shipping And Delivery To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stun Gun And Pepperspray For Sale In Nigeria. Delivery To Anywhere by nikaShow(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2019
USE OF STUN GUNS AND PEPPER SPRAYS

We have Stun Gun and PepperSpray for sale in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Lagos, Ibadan, Kano, Owerri and in Nigeria as a whole. We can waybill it to everywhere.

It's used for deterrent and self-defense against crime, kidnappers, rapists and other threats.

Who CAN USE it ?

1. Anybody who cares about his/her personal safety.
2. It's good to always have in the car.
3. Anybody who works at night or in lonely places
4. Anybody who lives alone or inside the bush like a farm or somewhere secluded

5. Anybody who moves with valuable items like smart phones, tablets, laptops, jewelry etc.
6. All security guards of schools , supermarkets, hospitals, agencies , bouncers and everywhere with conflict prone areas.

HOW TO USE It

You press just like any spray eg perfume, air freshener etc.

You spray towards the attacker from a distance. Once it touches his face, he is immobilize by temporary (up to 30 minutes) blindness, choking, coughing and nausea. The person is actually confused and very disturbed for the next 20-30 minutes. This gives you enough time to walk away and even call people to come your aid and catch the person if you desire.

The stun gun would shock the attacker lightly enough to disarm the person and make him also uncomfortable for minutes enough for you to get away from any uncomfortable situation.

Call 08032425050 for your stungun and Pepperspray for sale in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Stun Gun And Pepperspray For Sale In Nigeria. Delivery To Anywhere by weyreypey: 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2019
I need to test the stun G on .... Gazzuzz. But it must look like a gun
Re: Stun Gun And Pepperspray For Sale In Nigeria. Delivery To Anywhere by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
. nikaShow take down this advert, things like this should be should lowkey not in the public realm, the next call you might receive might be from the DSS.

1 Like

Re: Stun Gun And Pepperspray For Sale In Nigeria. Delivery To Anywhere by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
nikaShow:

We have Stun Gun and PepperSpray for sale in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Lagos, Ibadan, Kano, Owerri and in Nigeria as a whole. We can waybill it to everywhere.

It's used for deterrent and self-defense against crime, kidnappers, rapists and other threats.

Who CAN USE it ?

5. Anybody who moves with valuable items like smart phones, tablets, laptops, jewelry etc.
6. All security guards of schools , supermarkets, hospitals, agencies , bouncers and everywhere with conflict prone areas.

HOW TO USE It

You spray towards the attacker from a distance. Once it touches his face, he is immobilize by temporary (up to 30 minutes) blindness, choking, coughing and nausea. The person is actually confused and very disturbed for the next 20-30 minutes. This gives you enough time to walk away and even call people to come your aid and catch the person if you desire.

The stun gun would shock the attacker lightly enough to disarm the person and make him also uncomfortable for minutes enough for you to get away from any uncomfortable situation.

we always sometimes buy things online, do they put phone no or price tags?
I hate it when I have to buy things online and am told to (CONTACT ME OR CALL A NO)

1 Like

Re: Stun Gun And Pepperspray For Sale In Nigeria. Delivery To Anywhere by healthserve(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
Okay.
Re: Stun Gun And Pepperspray For Sale In Nigeria. Delivery To Anywhere by shortgun(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
. nikaShow take down this advert, things like this should be should lowkey not in the public realm, the next call you might receive might be from the DSS.
Why will he do that? The Govt has failed to protect Nigerians.
So we should not protect ourselves? You want people to remain seating ducks until they are hacked to death?

If I see anyone selling assault rifles I will buy it to protect myself and love ones....self preservation is a natural law.

1 Like

Re: Stun Gun And Pepperspray For Sale In Nigeria. Delivery To Anywhere by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
How do you explain a stun gun in your car to SARS?

And what you have there is a *Taser not a stun gun

1 Like

Re: Stun Gun And Pepperspray For Sale In Nigeria. Delivery To Anywhere by BUGOFF(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
mrAMG2:

U saying its against the law to own a taser/pep spray? I need to know cos i once had 'em.
Re: Stun Gun And Pepperspray For Sale In Nigeria. Delivery To Anywhere by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
BUGOFF:
U saying its against the law to own a taser/pep spray? I need to know cos i once had 'em.

May not be against the law but the it’s not the same law SARS follow
Re: Stun Gun And Pepperspray For Sale In Nigeria. Delivery To Anywhere by bigx(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
It's a Stun Gun,

Tasers are the ones that work from long range.

mrAMG2:

2 Likes

Re: Stun Gun And Pepperspray For Sale In Nigeria. Delivery To Anywhere by BUGOFF(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
mrAMG2:

May not be against the law but the it’s not the same law SARS follow
Permit me to laff. Lmao!
Re: Stun Gun And Pepperspray For Sale In Nigeria. Delivery To Anywhere by sben2308(m): 9:03am On Aug 16, 2019
Do u av license as a company selling this stuffs because that the only way more will patronize u o .Also u give ur license incase police stop us n ask for license to use stunt guns .They may call one robbers using it to disarm their victims .
Please look into this and update us accordingly. thnx
Re: Stun Gun And Pepperspray For Sale In Nigeria. Delivery To Anywhere by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2019
bigx:
It's a Stun Gun,

Tasers are the ones that work from long range.

I stand corrected
Re: Stun Gun And Pepperspray For Sale In Nigeria. Delivery To Anywhere by miniziter(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2019
If the content exhausted, can I put grinded pepper mix with water?
Re: Stun Gun And Pepperspray For Sale In Nigeria. Delivery To Anywhere by captainking(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
nikaShow:

Who CAN USE it ?

HOW TO USE It

how much

1 Like

Re: Stun Gun And Pepperspray For Sale In Nigeria. Delivery To Anywhere by Konquest: 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
nikaShow:

Who CAN USE it ?

HOW TO USE It

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Your Future Now / Private Car Hire In Ibadan / Stone Dust Bricks Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.