Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,128 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

ATM Withdrawal Commission, Is This Fraud Or Normal? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ATM Withdrawal Commission, Is This Fraud Or Normal? (780 Views)

CBN Slashes ATM Withdrawal, Inter-bank Transfer Charges / CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Fee To N35, Reviews Bank Charges / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal This October 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATM Withdrawal Commission, Is This Fraud Or Normal? by Akanoaaa(m): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hello good evening everyone. Please there is something I notice yesterday when I went to Wema bank ATM to withdraw some cash with my GTB ATM card and #65 was debited from my account and it was labelled as ATM withdrawal commission but I don't really count it cause I thought maybe its for monthly charges cause it has been long since I started using the ATM to withdraw and to my surprise, the same thing happen again when I went there to make another withdraw today, another #65 was debited and it was labelled as ATM withdrawal commission as usual. Maybe this thing has been happening for long that I did not notice, please help me share some light on this issue. Thanks sir/ma'am.
Re: ATM Withdrawal Commission, Is This Fraud Or Normal? by emeijeh(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
They will continue to charge you N65 as long as you use your card on other bank machines from the 4th time to the last day of the month.
What it means is that when you don't use GTB machine for withdrawals, they will keep adding the N65 until August 31st.

From the next month, it wait to start debiting you N65 from your 4th withdrawal on other bank's machine.

Hope this helps

Akanoaaa:
Hello good evening everyone. Please there is something I notice yesterday when I went to Wema bank ATM to withdraw some cash with my GTB ATM card and #65 was debited from my account and it was labelled as ATM withdrawal commission but I don't really count it cause I thought maybe its for monthly charges cause it has been long since I started using the ATM to withdraw and to my surprise, the same thing happen again when I went there to make another withdraw today, another #65 was debited and it was labelled as ATM withdrawal commission as usual. Maybe this thing has been happening for long that I did not notice, please help me share some light on this issue. Thanks sir/ma'am.
Re: ATM Withdrawal Commission, Is This Fraud Or Normal? by MJBOLT: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
you will be charged #65 when you use your bank's ATM card on another bank's ATM after the 3rd withdrawal in a month,to avoid stories that touch,use your bank's ATM card on your bank's ATM.
Re: ATM Withdrawal Commission, Is This Fraud Or Normal? by Akanoaaa(m): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
emeijeh:
They will continue to charge you N65 as long as you use your card on other bank machines from the 4th time to the last day of the month.
What it means is that when you don't use GTB machine for withdrawals, they will keep adding the N65 until August 31st.

From the next month, it wait to start debiting you N65 from your 4th withdrawal on other bank's machine.

Hope this helps

Ohh.. very help. Thanks so much
Re: ATM Withdrawal Commission, Is This Fraud Or Normal? by Akanoaaa(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
MJBOLT:
you will be charged #65 when you use your bank's ATM card on another bank's ATM after the 3rd withdrawal in a month,to avoid stories that touch,use your bank's ATM card on your bank's ATM.

OK.. thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Tools To Download Video From Youtube / AT LAST: Pencil Production Begins In Nigeria / Work Once But Earn Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.