Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,729 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Davido’s Baby Mama ” I Wish I Could Be A Father And Mother To My Daughter” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Baby Mama ” I Wish I Could Be A Father And Mother To My Daughter” (361 Views)

"Mama I Made It" - Reality Star, Tacha, Makes It To US Weekly Magazine / "Mama I Have Made It" – Teen Boy Says As He Meet New Miss World, Vanessa (photo) / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Baby Mama ” I Wish I Could Be A Father And Mother To My Daughter” by Eeldris1000001: 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
Sophia Momodu sent a subliminal message today and it may mean there is trouble somewhere. She never really call out Davido since they resolve their earlier issues in the past.

As a matter of fact, they praise each other a lot on social media. She would normally thank Davido and Davido would also support her.

However, her recent post may be directed to Davido. Although she did not mention Davido’s name, she used words that mean she can use more help from her baby daddy (Davido).

“Sometimes I wish I could just be a father and a mother all by myself. Gold please help me, bless the works of my hands, prosper my businesses so I can take care of my daughter in peace.“, Sophia wrote on her social media page.

https://www.nigeriatunes.com/davidos-baby-mama-i-wish-i-could-be-a-father-and-mother-to-my-daughter/

Re: Davido’s Baby Mama ” I Wish I Could Be A Father And Mother To My Daughter” by Born2Breed(f): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
Eeldris1000001:
Sophia Momodu sent a subliminal message today and it may mean there is trouble somewhere. She never really call out Davido since they resolve their earlier issues in the past.

As a matter of fact, they praise each other a lot on social media. She would normally thank Davido and Davido would also support her.

However, her recent post may be directed to Davido. Although she did not mention Davido’s name, she used words that mean she can use more help from her baby daddy (Davido).

“Sometimes I wish I could just be a father and a mother all by myself. Gold please help me, bless the works of my hands, prosper my businesses so I can take care of my daughter in peace.“, Sophia wrote on her social media page.

https://www.nigeriatunes.com/davidos-baby-mama-i-wish-i-could-be-a-father-and-mother-to-my-daughter/

Babymamaism is not paying?
Re: Davido’s Baby Mama ” I Wish I Could Be A Father And Mother To My Daughter” by drips8(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
Unfortunately she'll never be the father

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram / BBNAIJA 2019 - Mike Never Said Tacha Has Body Odour (see Who) / Kevin Hart Sued By Model For $60 Million Over 2017 Sex Tape - Ekomiamiblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.