Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Hearken To The Cries Of Nigerians – Oba Of Benin Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hearken To The Cries Of Nigerians – Oba Of Benin Tells Buhari (360 Views)

POLITICAL CONSULTATION: What The Oba Of Benin Tells Prof Yemi Osinbajo Today / ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu / ‘Call Your Thugs To Order’ – Oba Of Benin Tells Edo Deputy Gov, Shaibu [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hearken To The Cries Of Nigerians – Oba Of Benin Tells Buhari by crazynation(f): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
The Edo State Monarch, Oba of Benin, Oba Ewuare II has urged President Muhammadu Buhari to hearken to the cries of the people.

The monarch said this on Thursday while addressing his guest, General Officer Commander, GOC, 2 Division of the Nigerian Army, Major General Anthony Omozojie.

Oba Ewuare told Buhari not to ignore the constructive criticism from Nigerians.

“I want to appeal to our leaders to keep on listening to the cries of our people and hope that our leaders will not ignore the yearnings, complaints, and constructive criticisms of our people.

“When I was in Abuja on a visit to the President I also had the opportunity to highlight the matter in a way that he should please be a listening President so that things can be much better for Nigerians,” he said.

Read more: https://naijacenter.com/news/hearken-to-the-cries-of-nigerians-oba-of-benin-tells-buhari/
Re: Hearken To The Cries Of Nigerians – Oba Of Benin Tells Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ughator Evbavba....

Buhari is deaf to reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Hearken To The Cries Of Nigerians – Oba Of Benin Tells Buhari by dunkem21(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
Kudos for speaking up great one though I would've advised you hold your peace before dem label you a wailer.

1 Like

Re: Hearken To The Cries Of Nigerians – Oba Of Benin Tells Buhari by Mandyoluchi(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
Next level activated
Re: Hearken To The Cries Of Nigerians – Oba Of Benin Tells Buhari by TooMuchStuff: 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
Will he listen ? No.
Like the proverbial dog destined to die won't hear the owner's call

The only way Buhari would ever listen to you is to add Cows in all ya words.
Re: Hearken To The Cries Of Nigerians – Oba Of Benin Tells Buhari by Jamebond007: 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
person were get ear problem
Re: Hearken To The Cries Of Nigerians – Oba Of Benin Tells Buhari by odigbosky(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2019
Baba make una leave that guy make him just dy do wetin dy him mind. God wen see us tru him change go carry us pass him next level

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: I Have No Plan Seeking Asylum, FG Lied - El- Zakzaky / Engr Seyi Makinde Appoints Ex-police Commissioner As Special Adviser / Terrorism is a menace to Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.