Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra (37295 Views)

Robbers Dressed In NYSC Uniform Attack Ifeanyi Ubah Players In Kogi (Graphic Pix / Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms / Armed Robbers In Military Uniform Arrested By Benue Police, Weapons Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra by Enrymania: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2019
Maybe they were arrested BC they refused to pay their monthly due, which might have been inflated by the police ����

Re: Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra by SilasNwude: 10:37am On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
Fulani herdsmen they will call them!

Jokers!
[/s]
shut up
Re: Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2019
fear no catch u... some people wicked o.... rank wey some people never reach for thier 35yrs in service na im dis idiot carry give him self so 3 star
Nawa o
Re: Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra by Jibsy203(m): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2019
Fake news, this happened in Ogun state
Re: Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra by Zombiekiller010: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2019
They are many in Ibadan, wearing police uniform driving in Micra to harass and rip young guys
Re: Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 16, 2019
All the people that these mofos kill,was killed by fulani herdsmen(in ipob language).
TRUTH IS BITTER,BUT IT WILL CERTAINLY PREVAIL.
The oga for kidnappers in Katsina(arrested so far) is also from that side.
Re: Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra by ifyboy60(m): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Why won't they catch him!
See the plenty ranks he gave himself!

d guy na cow.
am sure he doesn't even know the name of his rank, am seeing something like corporal on his name tag.
Re: Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra by Btruth: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2019
Nigeria we hail thee.......
Re: Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra by Sureguytalk(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2019
shocked shocked no time
Jamesbally:
Igbo's Amaka. E dey there blood. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra by gtown: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2019
Chukwudi, who gave you that uniform! tongue
Re: Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra by SaintLucia: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2019
[quote author=Jamesbally post=81296960]Igbo's Amaka. E dey there blood. grin grin grin grin grin[/quote he even have 3stars to tell u how stupid the Igbo criminal was and he think say better policemen will not suspect say dem be fake.
Re: Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra by IamPlato(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What if.....
This is all a fable?
the News Is Suppose To Be "Police Men On Robbery Mission Arrested" we All Know The Truth wink
Re: Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra by Lanisehardin: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
cool
Re: Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra by Egbesu1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
The one that rubbed me is not their, so police you guys have not done well yet
Re: Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
Olodo24:
Our police don dey work small small
Taaaaah.... I know marry madwoman
Re: Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra by Jamesbally: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2019
Myself2:

It's "Their" Not "There"

cool

Re: Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra by SilasNwude: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:

cool
[/s]
Re: Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra by Myself2(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
Jamesbally:

cool

??
Is that a photo of you and your sibling ??
Re: Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra by ABOVEDELAW: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2019
Pls start with your English 'THERE' blood indeed!
Jamesbally:
Igbo's Amaka. E dey there blood. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Dressed In Police Uniform Arrested By SARS In Anambra by trustidkid: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2019
Kudos to police for a job well done. However, I believe more kidnappers and arm robbers may have been caught if the police control room is working effectively. I remembered I called the police control room number precisely Ondo when one of the vehicle displayed above was sighted along that axis but the response I got from the officer that picked the called baffled me.

After given him the particulars of the vehicle in question, he said the walkie talkie cannot reach the location I mentioned that vehicle is moving towards, so he cannot reach the patrol team along that axis through the the device. When I asked about the GSM number am calling him with, surprisingly, he replied that there was no call card on the emergency line to reach out to the patrol team either. I asked why, he just replied that, that is the situation.

I wonder what is the excess of the emergency control room that cannot render assistance when there is any. Seems it has becomes norm in the control room. When you call the line, they collect the information and never acted on it until you buy them credits. I wonder how arm robbery can stop when the police that supposed to run after them are waiting for tips.

I want to salute the few police officers that are diligently carried out their responsibilities such as SP Ahmadu Ayuba, Sector Commander SARS Nnewi, Anambra State for prompt response to emergency. After, the police control room (ondo) failed to provide needed assistance as expected of them in the case of stolen vehicle. Immediately, he got informed of the robbers moving along his territory, he stood up with his mens and got them arrested. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million / Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat / Menele Gberegbara Shot Dead In Rivers State By Men In Military Uniform (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.