Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Why Osun Cabinet Not Yet Constituted -oyetola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osun Cabinet Not Yet Constituted -oyetola (307 Views)

Why I Haven’t Constituted Edo Cabinet - Obaseki / Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team / Why Osun Governorship Tribunal Was Moved To Abuja – Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Osun Cabinet Not Yet Constituted -oyetola by aremz(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
Osun State Governor, Mr Gboyega Oyetola has said the reason for the delay in the constitution of his cabinet was to ensure that those who would bring the vision of his administration to fruition and serve the people selflessly make the cabinet list.

Almost nine months after Governor Oyetola was sworn in, he is yet to nominate commissioners to lead the ministries in the state.

Some former commissioners that served under the immediate past governor Rauf Aregbesola have been “supervising” the ministries they ran until substantive commissioners emerge.

In a chat with journalists on Monday, in his contry home in Iragbiji, Governor Oyetola stated that he is still processing the commissioner nominees that were sent to him from the federal constituencies in the state and that he would forward the list to the State House of Assembly afterwards.

He maintained that the cabinet would be ready “in a very short time.”

The governor explained that in line with the all inclusive participatory style of his governance, the ruling All Progressives Congress were asked to provide those that would make the cabinet.

Governor Oyetola said, “We have asked the party (APC) to produce those that would make the cabinet. We decided to throw the process of appointing the commissioner to the party on line with our inclusive participatory governance.

“The process has started. We have seen the returns from the decisions from the federal constituencies in the state. We will then do our screening. I am processing the list. I am looking at considering the best. Those that will bring our vision and serve our people. After my processing, the list will be sent to the State House of Assembly for screening and approval.

“We want to have the best hands in the cabinet. In a matter of time, we will get the cabinet ready. I will say it will be ready in a very short time,” Oyetola said.

http://www.thepointng.com/why-osun-cabinet-not-yet-constituted-oyetola/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Re: Why Osun Cabinet Not Yet Constituted -oyetola by chiefolododo(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hun

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Miscreants Kidnapping, Killing Innocent Igbo, Not Fulani Herdsmen – Ohaneze / Police Seal Venue Of #revolutionnow Summit In Lagos (photos) / Bayelsa, Kogi Gov Aspirants Get Screened By PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.