Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,019 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ (20952 Views)

‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
kikelomo7430:
wetin man no go see
Could u link me up with that lady u catooned?
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by Bomi(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
You nothing but a liar from pit of hell
slide21852:
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by Mike4TheMoney: 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
Except the 10k monthly feeding for the kids ..the man shouldn’t give her any other thing !
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by hush15: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
sanpipita:
How do you mistakenly pour hot water on someone? this woman is foolish and violent and also her husband is foolish too if he is indeed having extra marital affairs, they are better divorced till they have sense.

most women are violent in nature. it only comes out during emotional imbalance. i believe the husband because she admits to sneaking and stalking the husband a few times and if a woman begins to sneak and stalk, its just a question of time before she kills you

1 Like

Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by Wande22(m): 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
koyeni:
Igando again
I tire o
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by vicsongreat(m): 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mk12:
10k feeding for 2kids?

I love Nigerian judges Sha. you can't reap where you did not sow
my dear eeeeeh, I opened my mouth when I saw that part... 10k for two kids in every 30dys. Omo, that woman don enter one chance. Two of them r not meant for each other. Two cheating spouse.
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by Isoduwa(m): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
The helper is helping the need while the needed is fighting both helper and the helping

Seun over to you who is wrong here
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by mrZENographer: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mk12:

you don't know your Bible well. I thought the Bible said it is okay to divorce an adulterous woman? Matthew 19:9.

you want him to continue with a woman who has found love in another man home

Verse 6 is stating clearly that when God has joined the marriage, no man should divorce it.

Based on verse 8 states because of the hardness of their heart, God allowed them to divorce. But it's not supposed to be from beginning.

He then makes a new law

Also verse 9 says clearly that whoever marries her that is divorced is commiting adultery. This means that even if he was single and he married her, its a sinful marriage before God. They are commiting adultery, not fornication.

Therefore, "Except it be for fornication" should mean before they get married as was the case with Joseph and Mary, Jesus' parents. Joseph was going to drive away Mary when he found she was pregnant just before their marriage union
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by cococandy(f): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Typical Idiot
Frankyboy1:
Useless woman! After your boyfriend used and dumped you, you now want your husband back because you still love him, this new gender equality trend is what will destroy most Nigerian homes like we have in the united states, the mentality of if a man cheats, then his wife can do same, though I don't support cheating,but a woman having sexual inter course outside her matrimonial home is the only biblical grounds a man can divorce the wife, and a woman divorced becomes use and dump by other men, and will hardly ever live a normal life, a man is the covering of a woman,and most protect and love her, but inrespective, a woman should never defer to cheating to pay a man back, look at Ned woko being celebrated by everyone including women, for marrying a younger girl, as long as he has the means, does Ned not have older or former wives, if he was a woman he would be termed a useless prostitute, wise women know better to keep their homes intact, while foolish women jump on the feminist band wagon of what is good for the goose is also good for the gander,and live to regret d rest of their lives in solitude

2 Likes

Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by cococandy(f): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
Getting a man is not the reason for women’s existence:
seunmohmoh:
Both of them were cheating before the marriage was dissolved but the woman at the end realized that divorce isn't the way and she has all to lose.

Single girls have not even seen men who will marry them not to talk of a mother with children. She just realized that getting another man to marry her will be hard, therefore pleaded that the marriage shouldn't be dissolved.

So she still loves her husband even after she caught him with different women?? That means if the marriage wasn't dissolved, she still have plans to go on with her cheating husband and the cycle continues.

House help in 2019?? With all the bad news we hear about house help.

Marriage is truly not for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by gentlemayor(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
“I mistakenly poured hot water on her body which landed my husband and I in prison.”

Imagine, the statement above. She couldn't do the mistake of pouring the water on herself but on her rival.

What a lame excuse!

1 Like

Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by demoBaba: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
koyeni:
Igando again

That's what they specialized on, ..... Wonder if they files other different cases apart from divorce cases.
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by jimyjames(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Useless woman! After your boyfriend used and dumped you, you now want your husband back because you still love him, this new gender equality trend is what will destroy most Nigerian homes like we have in the united states, the mentality of if a man cheats, then his wife can do same, though I don't support cheating,but a woman having sexual inter course outside her matrimonial home is the only biblical grounds a man can divorce the wife, and a woman divorced becomes use and dump by other men, and will hardly ever live a normal life, a man is the covering of a woman,and most protect and love her, but inrespective, a woman should never defer to cheating to pay a man back, look at Ned woko being celebrated by everyone including women, for marrying a younger girl, as long as he has the means, does Ned not have older or former wives, if he was a woman he would be termed a useless prostitute, wise women know better to keep their homes intact, while foolish women jump on the feminist band wagon of what is good for the goose is also good for the gander,and live to regret d rest of their lives in solitude

What ever religion and African tradition preaches about marriage between a man and woman, was put in place by selfish men for their own selfish interest,
If it's right for a man to have multiple women for his selfish interest then it's equally right for a woman to marry a man for her selfish interest which is the money and still cheat on him with multiple men if she's not getting the love she wants from the man

Yes Ned is being celebrated for marrying a younger girl for his selfish interest, and Regina the young girl is equally celebrated for marrying an older man for his riches, it's a free world do whatever you desire as long as you are smart enough and strong enough to get away with it.
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by Nicolex(f): 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
Both of them infidels,both of them liars..divorce was the perfect solution
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by Champneys: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
“There was a night I woke up around 1:00a.m. and I could not find Chigoze on the bed, I decided to search for him around the house but later saw him coming out from the room of a lady who is a prostitute.”

The above excerpt sounds fabricated.... I mean, how is this possible? LOL

1 Like

Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
The woman is wicked period

One day I told someone assisting me to bring hot water for me then they shook the cover and it splashed on me it really hurt me I felt somehow I almost felt like they were evil to have done that but I let it slide then the next month they were filling the same jug the bottom gave in water poured on them and now they have a mark

Do not be wicked to people the arrow of wickedness comes back
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by MrSquint: 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
A pair of very irresponsible people.

Husband, Wife and the one wey them pour hot water. How do one pour another hot water mistakenly sef ?

Was the water mistakenly boiled ?

That man has no respect for his wife, his marriage, not even for his manhood. You dey go shag prostitute next door and the one wey your wife accommodate sotey you go land for kirikiri. Na only you marry ? Haba You need to have small respect for your manhood.

As for the woman, I don't want to make excuses for her but could she have cheated because she was sex starved. Or the thing just dey the two both of una blood.

I pity the kids though.

Don't make marriage scary pls.

1 Like

Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by delishpot: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mk12:

you don't know your Bible well. I thought the Bible said it is okay to divorce an adulterous woman? Matthew 19:9.

you want him to continue with a woman who has found love in another man home

He should have left her in peace with the other man na. Why destroy her relationship and then insist on divorce again?
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
delishpot:

He should have left her in peace with the other man na. Why destroy her relationship and then insist on divorce again?
they were not divorced then. should have after the divorce before running after prick
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by Edzy: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
she can't eat her case and have it. all this women playing dectective to make sure they find condom in their husbands pocket or wallet should take heed. The moment u r out there, see a man to marry is like camel passing through the eye of a needle. Be wise!.

1 Like

Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by wakes: 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
"we were both arrested, I spent one month in Kirikiri prison and my wife spent six months."
Imagine that?
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by owila4luv(m): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
the woman's explanation is more genuiene tho, but she would have waited for the divorce before going into any relationship.
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by openmine(m): 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
"I mistakenly poured her hot water"
grin grin
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by Frankyboy1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
cococandy:
Typical Idiot

Its obvious you are a frustrated being!
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by Nannito190(m): 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
This story is a lesson learnt...Just expect the unexpected.

For your relationship and marriage tips, visit: https://www.lovegister.com
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by desvi: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
why was she given the kids after what she did
she is unstable
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by seunmohmoh(f): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
cococandy:
Getting a man is not the reason for women’s existence:
I am talking about this particular woman. She is not focused on her husband.
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by Okoroawusa: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
alphaNomega:
Only a CCTV will reveal the truth. Both stories don't add up
Their stories add up. It's just that they are both stupid n childish
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by BlueAir: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Sick couples
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by jannylove: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
BOTH COUPLE ARE SICK.
Re: ‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ by grandstar(m): 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Both parties are immature.

The man is promiscuous and the woman, just a little better.

The fact that she still "loves" her husband shows some truthfulness in the husband's testimony

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unbelievable - My Mother Asked My Woman To Leave / How To End A Marriage In Nigeria / Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.