Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) (22325 Views)

Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) / Osinbajo Declares NBA Virtual Annual Conference Open (Photos) / Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 16, 2019
Find some cars there and burst their windows

Then go home

Cause that the language they know

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 6:38am On Aug 16, 2019
Pistotita:

My Nigeria may not be that good, but not a zoo. Obviously, yours is the zoo. And animals live in zoo. You continue saying this, you are who you are. Just my opinion. Outsiders aren't call you monkey, but you are calling yourself one. Think about it. Whatever evil name you call your country is not where I am from. I am grateful that I am a citizen of a place, and not an animal. I am grateful that I am not made an animal. You can be who you want to be. If you choose to continue calling yourself an animal, goodluck.
That's the symbols of biafrau.d and ipob,you will see them jumping up/down and rejoicing whenever there's a news that portrayed a country in bad light.
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by panpan(m): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2019
The report did not say which day the Nigerian High Commission was closed.

If the Nigerian High Commission was closed during the public holidays in Nigeria, then it is in order. The embassies and high commissions of other countries do the same. However, there should have been a notice on the front door stating this. In addition, any appointment on those days should have been postponed or cancelled in advance.
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:47am On Aug 16, 2019
yinkus6750:
Open on which day?
If its the sallah holiday the country had earlier in the week, the embassy has the right to go on holiday as declared, even if the host country isn't on holiday.
People in diaspora should have update of what happens at home, before another lunatic will go on rampage.

"...after traveling from far distances like Manchester, just because of the appointments they have with the authorities.

Some even showed off the messages they got from the embassy but yet they refused to open their office."
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:56am On Aug 16, 2019
9jabull:
That's zoo country for you, enjoy.
Gbam but zombies and patriotic citizens will disagree with you and call you a wailer but I am happy that they are also suffering from the endemic hardship across the country and beyond from the useless government grin
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:58am On Aug 16, 2019
Kingpee2:
Anything that has Nigeria in it is a problem ...Big one .
Gbam cheesy
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by mixta140: 7:05am On Aug 16, 2019
Really!!!
Na waooo
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by dalass(f): 7:08am On Aug 16, 2019
Nigerian embassy closed shop cheesy > grin
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:15am On Aug 16, 2019
Zenithsblog:

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigeria-embassy-london-leaves-many-outraged-after-refusing-to-open/

funny but I was there 3weeks ago.. The guy that opened the door was like a scared cat.. And wasn't helpful at all.. He works with nigerian High Commission and he knew nothing about us including how to even talk with a fellow compatriot..
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by Iko5000: 7:19am On Aug 16, 2019
Did you not read the post . They gave them appointments on that day .
yinkus6750:
Open on which day?
If its the sallah holiday the country had earlier in the week, the embassy has the right to go on holiday as declared, even if the host country isn't on holiday.
People in diaspora should have update of what happens at home, before another lunatic will go on rampage.
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by Cutealexio(m): 7:40am On Aug 16, 2019
They partied all night.... I'm sure they're hangovered ��
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by dustydee: 7:53am On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by dustydee: 7:54am On Aug 16, 2019
Zenithsblog:

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigeria-embassy-london-leaves-many-outraged-after-refusing-to-open/

You forgot to add that the embassy normally does not open on public holidays. I wouldn't risk a trip to the embassy when a national holiday has been declared in Nigeria. Appointment or not.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by yinkus6750(m): 7:56am On Aug 16, 2019
[As a foreigner, you and them don't know that muslim holidays don't have a permanent date? Except they could have recent a notification message , postponing the appointment quote author=Iko5000 post=81298869]Did you not read the post . They gave them appointments on that day .[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by Okeyc230: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2019
Nigeria Embassy in London? Sounds Greek. High Commission is the right designate for all commonwealth nations.
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2019
Kingpee2:
Anything that has Nigeria in it is a problem ...Big one .
Anything that has your father in it is a problem....Big one
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by mmsen: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2019
yinkus6750:
Open on which day?

Those people had appointments apparently.
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by TIGER1001: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2019
this useless embassy. when you book a date, they will give grant you an interview two months after and tell you to come collect your passport a month later.. i wonder what the staffs do? most government entity staffs are very lazy and only there for themselves.weak ambassador
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by nonix22(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2019
so they couldn't send sms to these guys. I pity people that came all the way from Scotland, and Ireland.
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by Tats(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2019
yinkus6750:
Open on which day?

This is correct. All embassies close on their national holidays. US embassy will not operate in Nigeria on July 4th for example. They just did not see the news and maybe because exact Sallah holiday days may not be known in advance, the embassy couldn't give advance notice and scheduled appointments on these days.
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by Kingpee2(m): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2019
chudez0147:

Anything that has your father in it is a problem....Big one
If only you know my father then you will realize that he has done way better than the man you call your father ,I’m certain that your father is not your father ,Bastardized ewu....
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by ope15375(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by alphaNomega: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2019
crownwealth:
If one of them goes mad now they will start saying another story.

Nigerians were thinking the coming of APC & Buhari will change the workings of Nigeria to better. They got it all wrong.

The PROGRESSIVE state is FRAUD

The CHANGE is FAKE

NEVEL LEVEL is another fraudulent statement

Don't think I support APC, but do you honestly think Nigeria was on a good course during GEJ's administration?
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by wonder233: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2019
their not there.
abeniagbon:
Nigeria like to export many things, even there character

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by kcmillion(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2019
The Name Nigeria is Mess.���
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by Baroba(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2019
Am suprised the British authorities haven't moved them down to Peckham, that embassy is a disgrace..
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by Antichristus: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2019
Useless people. Fifteen years ago, I renounced my Nigerian citizenship, shredded my Nigerian passport and posted it to them using recorded delivery.
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by ValentineEkpezu(m): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2019
Oh Just Thinking About London Can Someone Help To Get There Please God Will Bless U!
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2019
yinkus6750:
Open on which day?
You are one of the reasons 9ja backward, even the Saudi Embassy did not close on that day, they were open for business, the Pakistanis still went their business in London on that day.DO you think the embassy serves just Nigerians right?
Re: Nigeria Embassy London, Leaves Many Outraged After Refusing To Open (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2019
Baroba:
Am suprised the British authorities haven't moved them down to Peckham, that embassy is a disgrace..
Seriously? have you been to the Embassy of the other developing world? mayB you should B4 putting ur country down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Criticises Buratai Over Claims Of Terrorism Lasting Until 2040 / Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC / APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.