Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting (35075 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidate At UCH, Ibadan / UCH Ibadan: List Of Successful Interns/ House Officers / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by adekunleme(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
this is my contact 07038209998, pls kindly add me to the what's app group. thanks
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by bashtee09(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
if you see the long list of shortlisted candidate en, there were some position they shortlisted close to 2000 applicants for.
make person just zero his mind after the exam

The chance of getting this job is close to zero, only God's grace can speak for someone

3 Likes

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by pumpy007(m): 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Parisleo:
pls if ur exam is on Thursday 27th Feb and u are going from abeokuta, make we hook.up abeg
mine is wed
frm abk
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by pumpy007(m): 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
how can I retrieve back my application form and reference form
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by tiptopy03(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
Please is their anybody that applied for administrative officer that received the sms

1 Like

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Bakerdav: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
bashtee09:
if you see the long list of shortlisted candidate en, there were some position they shortlisted close to 2000 applicants for.
make person just zero his mind after the exam

The chance of getting this job is close to zero, only God's grace can speak for someone
na so them do in the last recruitment, comes see crowds at exam centre,d exam na format, na man know man
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Angelamanda247: 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
successful applicants for screening

1 Like

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by pumpy007(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
07039069553 add me to d WhatsApp group
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by pumpy007(m): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fiestafetta:
what you heard is not all truth, they will soon invited successful applicants for written exams very soon, though, they were people that came through back door, some started work since last year even though they are yet to be paid their salary, but the ongoing mass recruitment would soon be completed but the number of people that will be employed have drastically be reduced. The reason for the delay is not what I can divulge here. God bless us all
wat d test goona be like
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Chidoy: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
Anybody with past question?
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by jadajada: 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Parisleo:
pls ooo. is it both for sepeteri and ibadan applicant...because some of my friends that applied for ibadan never see..just sepeteri
it's for both. U can tell them to check the list of those invited on their website. I didn't get the message but I saw my name on the list of applicants invited for the test.
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Parisleo: 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
but y the hell is some people name not on the list..what was the kind citeria for them shortlisting the names..its some how Sha...some of my guys and babes that did the right procedure of application was not shortlisted
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by kehnton(m): 4:37am On Feb 22, 2020
tiptopy03:
Please is their anybody that applied for administrative officer that received the sms

There is a list on their website
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by kehnton(m): 4:41am On Feb 22, 2020
Delightful8:
I am yet to get an invite. I sincerely hope they will still send messages tonight and tomorrow o
Check their website. I list is published get there!
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by kehnton(m): 4:45am On Feb 22, 2020

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by kehnton(m): 5:21am On Feb 22, 2020
Does anyone have idea the kinda questions to be expected?
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by kehnton(m): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2020
Fiestafetta:
yeah the message is real, it's from UCH, I said it earlier that it will be finalising soon. Remember, prayer is the key to every locked opportunities.... I wish you all best of luck and success...

hello,

Please do you have idea on what we need to prepare for during the test? I applied for Admin Officer.

Thanks.
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Jyemisi(f): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2020
tiptopy03:
yes i applied for administrative officer..i got the message yesterday for 28th..tho i didnt submit my 10copies of credentials
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Fiestafetta: 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
kehnton:

hello,

Please do you have idea on what we need to prepare for during the test? I applied for Admin Officer.

Thanks.
please I don't know much, sorry about that, but proof of identification and the invite message should be OK

1 Like

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Jidkidz(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
kehnton:

Check their website. I list is published get there!
pls I put in for administrative officer 2 but I ve not seen my name
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Jidkidz(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
Jyemisi:

yes i applied for administrative officer..i got the message yesterday for 28th..tho i didnt submit my 10copies of credentials
re dy still going to upload another list
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by pumpy007(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
can't find my application form again any well out pls
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Parisleo: 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
y do u need the application form na..proof of identification simply means govt issue ID card....this is all that is needed

2 Likes

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Ibitomisola: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
Pls anyone with the WhatsApp link
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by kehnton(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Jidkidz:
pls I put in for administrative officer 2 but I ve not seen my name
Have you checked the list? Over 1800 candidates were listed to come for exams.
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by kehnton(m): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fiestafetta:
please I don't know much, sorry about that, but proof of identification and the invite message should be OK

Thanks

I was referring to the type of exam expected to be written. Any idea?

1 Like

Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Jidkidz(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
kehnton:

Have you checked the list? Over 1800 candidates were listed to come for exams.
yes have done that
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Wolexdey(m): 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
jadajada:
it's for both. U can tell them to check the list of those invited on their website. I didn't get the message but I saw my name on the list of applicants invited for the test.

Happy for you.
Please, how can I check through the list... I logged in to the UCH website but can access anything

Thanks
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Wolexdey(m): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
Jidkidz:
yes have done that
Please, how and where did you confirmed the list from.
Kindly help. Thanks
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by Parisleo: 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
if u need the list... send me a message on WhatsApp...08037331109
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by kehnton(m): 5:21am On Feb 23, 2020
Wolexdey:

Happy for you.
Please, how can I check through the list... I logged in to the UCH website but can access anything

Thanks
Check here
https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://uch-ibadan.org.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/SHORTLISTED-CANDIDATES-2.pdf&hl=en
Re: Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting by kehnton(m): 5:21am On Feb 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota / 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited / Finally Nimc Send Success Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.