Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo (16344 Views)

2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? / Peter Obi Is Just Deceiving Himself. See Why!! / Open Grazing Not Banned In South-East, Our Governors Just Deceiving Us — Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by majamajic(m): 6:43am On Aug 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

seems you just learnt the words unity beggar? hide your shame small

even nnamdi KANU has right to contest for president as far as Biafra remains the myth that it doll forever be. Tinubu as a Nigerian as right to contest and under APC he does has right to as well. it's left to reasonable Nigeria to now decide at the poll, when I say Nigerians, I don't mean Biafra today, Nigeria tomorrow people though

from a proud wife snatcher

2 Likes

Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by 1759ademola(m): 6:43am On Aug 16, 2019
Without ruling out restructuring, if Tinubu so desires to be President, he is eminently qualified.

3 Likes

Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by ekestic1976(f): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2019
Jesus! Wetin Tinubu do dis man?

4 Likes

Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

seems you just learnt the words unity beggar? hide your shame small

even nnamdi KANU has right to contest for president as far as Biafra remains the myth that it doll forever be. Tinubu as a Nigerian as right to contest and under APC he does has right to as well. it's left to reasonable Nigeria to now decide at the poll, when I say Nigerians, I don't mean Biafra today, Nigeria tomorrow people though

Lol another cony on my mentions

Dude has been wailing over any post that pinches his unity begging spirit

I no call names . buy you feel troubled, why na
grin

cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Meti99(m): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2019
gfe
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Ahmeduana(m): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2019
Sweetcollins:
Old man wey suppose don retire tey tey
IN OUR OWN PART OF THE WORLD WE DO PRAY THAT MAY THE LEAGUES OF ELDERS NEVER GOES INTO EXTINCTION!

1 Like

Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 16, 2019
majamajic:

from a proud wife snatcher

The clown has been wailing since morning

Maybe Tinubu did not release BMC allowance on time

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:46am On Aug 16, 2019
Chei cheesy
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by chucks185: 6:47am On Aug 16, 2019
NA ADEBANJO TALK AM O
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Neddstark: 6:48am On Aug 16, 2019
We dont want presidents with extreme mouth odour. Imagine what Donald Trump will say about him grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by majamajic(m): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2019
maybachmusic:

The clown has been wailing since morning
Maybe Tinubu did not release BMC allowance on time
undecided

God will help him ,
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Cantonese: 6:49am On Aug 16, 2019
The simple truth was said by Adebanjo. Tinubu had the opportunity if being the vice in 2015 but he handed over to Osinbanjo.
Political decisions are taken collectively and not by one individual. Tinubu has many opposers in the north and south. How can he get there?
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by LZAA: 6:53am On Aug 16, 2019
” Only Tinubu is stupid enough to be thinking that it will be possible for him. Let Tinubu be day-dreaming to think that he will become the President in 2023″.
grin grin grin grin
Very wise statement
Sarrki and nkemchukwudi wee now say he is ipob yoot
Cc immhotep deomelo rehkina Afonjaconehead GMBuharii bastardmod

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by orisa37: 6:53am On Aug 16, 2019
Just watch the body Language of those in picture. Tinubu is not in the Composition of the Cabal.
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by LZAA: 6:55am On Aug 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
There will be another civil war if Tinubu is denied in 2023. When Yorubas want to fight, no army can stop them
Mowe/ibafo idp tins loading grin
Cc immhotep Afonjaconehead GMBuharii sarrki

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by orisa37: 6:55am On Aug 16, 2019
orisa37:
Just watch the body Language of those in picture. Tinubu is not in the Composition of the Cabal.

The Fulanis are funny Arabs.
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Lugianostar(m): 6:56am On Aug 16, 2019
” Only Tinubu is stupid enough to be thinking that it will be possible for him. Let Tinubu be day-dreaming to think that he will become the President in 2023″.

Well said but don't you think imaginations and unruly power drunk have tips him to conditioned his mind to be thinking towards that vision come 2023?

Nigeria can't continue with these their shallow governance we are experiencing now as we are only surviving by the grace of God. Spanning from incessant insecurity until crippled power supply and other sectors of the economy, nothing is put in place to function.

Very soon, we will see the recycled visionless ministers with 80% of them been retain.

God will help us.
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by kannymoore(m): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Chief Ayo Adebanjo, an elder statesman and Afenifere chieftain on Thursday insisted that some power brokers in the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) are merely deceiving Asiwaju Bola Tinubu about handing over power to him in 2023.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, Adebanjo said he is disappointed that though Tinubu rode on the back of restructuring to become governor in 1999, he has turned his back on the issue despite playing a key role in bringing the current administration to power.

” I have always said that Tinubu came to office on the basis of restructuring and till now, he has not denied it. I am not really interested in Tinubu or 2023, what is paramount to me now is restructuring”.

“Anybody promising Tinubu they will hand over to him in 2023 are just deceiving him. The man deceiving him knows that he is deceiving him”.

“When that time comes, we shall see but my focus now is on changing the constitution and restructuring the country”.
https://www.independent.ng/those-promising-tinubu-presidency-in-2023-are-just-deceiving-him-adebanjo/

As old as this Chieftain is, he hasn't given any congent reason why he thinks Tinubu is unworthy of 2023 apart from sentiment.

Give us valid points?.. mba!

But. Would instead spew..

"Tinubu was in AD 2rs ago and preached restructuring..bla..bla....bla."

I guess the Afenifere chieftain just loves the sound of his voice.. that's all.

Sigh..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by orisa37: 7:01am On Aug 16, 2019
orisa37:

Osinbajo has more Regard than Tinubu, by the Fulanis.

The Fulanis are funny Arabs.
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by GeneralPula: 7:02am On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Chief Ayo Adebanjo, an elder statesman and Afenifere chieftain on Thursday insisted that some power brokers in the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) are merely deceiving Asiwaju Bola Tinubu about handing over power to him in 2023.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, Adebanjo said he is disappointed that though Tinubu rode on the back of restructuring to become governor in 1999, he has turned his back on the issue despite playing a key role in bringing the current administration to power.

” I have always said that Tinubu came to office on the basis of restructuring and till now, he has not denied it. I am not really interested in Tinubu or 2023, what is paramount to me now is restructuring”.

“Anybody promising Tinubu they will hand over to him in 2023 are just deceiving him. The man deceiving him knows that he is deceiving him”.

“When that time comes, we shall see but my focus now is on changing the constitution and restructuring the country”.
https://www.independent.ng/those-promising-tinubu-presidency-in-2023-are-just-deceiving-him-adebanjo/
[/s]
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by 9jatriot(m): 7:02am On Aug 16, 2019
If I was not a Nigerian, I would have thought that this Tinubu guy was either the president or an ancient god in Nigeria, hardly any morning when one wakes up and there is no new news about him. This man left office in 2007 at the same time with Igbinedion, Dariye, Attah, Shettima etc yet those who hate him as well as those who love him will not allow the man rest.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by GeneralPula: 7:04am On Aug 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
Tinubu or not, APC zoned presidency to southwest in 2023 hence APC ceased to exist in west if it wasn't which I know the APC stakeholders won't change that

having said if Adebanjo a PDP man says Tinubu should not believe on presidency promised, I don't see anything bad in that as it was a way of telling him to be politically awake, this is nothing but a political awareness and promotion. there are many way you can promote people political ambition, through criticism, public unasked press and many ways, just as Ambode ignorantly promoted Sanwoolu candidacy with his mumu world press cheesy

if you think a Yoruba man will go against their own at the poll, you're sitting on a long thing. Yoruba politicians play the most mind game in Nigeria and that's why they will remained a betrayer in some Eze people political understanding

They got a low IQ when it comes to Politics & Power. They lack the smartness!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

maybe the words has another meaning. when the Hausa youth threatened you people to leave their lands, na Yoruba they do meeting and helping you people to begged them?

no be everybody you dey begged to help you appeal to your master. Hausa/Fulani had your record at hand and they're still dealing with you people sorry asss, isn't that enough to cut you yet?

babies plenty among you Igbo here

Sorry i am not from the SEand never will
Neither am I "Igbo"

Joke is on you

cheesy grin grin
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by ChinyereWilfre: 7:06am On Aug 16, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
[s][/s] adebanjo is one of the atikulated pigs we are talking about
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Bridget95(f): 7:07am On Aug 16, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
[s][/s] adebanjo is one of the atikulated pigs we are talking about
Because he is a Yoruba Christian baa?
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
There will be another civil war if Tinubu is denied in 2023. When Yorubas want to fight, no army can stop them
no army can stop them because they will all run away at the sound of gunshot.

we are still waiting for the army that will be able to stop those that went for the revolution
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Ultimatezlant: 7:08am On Aug 16, 2019
9jatriot:
If I was not a Nigerian, I would have thought that this Tinubu guy was either the president or an ancient god in Nigeria, hardly any morning when one wakes up and there is no new news about him. This man left office in 2007 at the same time with Igbinedion, Dariye, Attah, Shettima etc yet those who hate him as well as those who love him will not allow the man rest.
lol
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Talking as if the yorubas have ever fought a war before

There will be a war between yoruba n Hausa in 2023.
Re: Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo by Emmasnoop(m): 7:10am On Aug 16, 2019
Leave the mumu abeg he go Don die by that time na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu / Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba / 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.