Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,408 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Condolences Massage. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Condolences Massage. (211 Views)

Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister / Philip Shekwo: APC Offers Condolences, Tasks Police To Find Killers / ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Condolences Massage. by aminumaigoro: 6:40am On Aug 16, 2019
Hon sa'ad Ibrahim abdullahi commiserate the family of (lowyer Usman) over the death of Usman Umar (lowyer Usman).

“I would like to express my sorrow and condolences to entire people of umaisha, especially the Usman family.

I pray that, may Allah make the family to bear the great loss.

Losing someone we love is never easy, but we must be thankful for, the beautiful moments and memories we shared with them. Usman umar was a beautiful and kind soul, and he will not be forgotten.

I pray that may Allah make jannatul firdausi be his final abode.
Ameeen.

(1) (Reply)

‘dismiss Atiku’s Petition, He’s Not A Nigerian’ - Buhari, APC Tell Tribunal / Osinbajo Urges PDP Members To Join APC Before Party Dies / How Hon. Chukwuka Onyema And Okechukwu Eze Abandoned Constituency Projects After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.