Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Girl Pushed Out Of Moving Vehicle In Nasarawa (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Pushed Out Of Moving Vehicle In Nasarawa (Photos) (13808 Views)

Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo / Abimbola Ayanwale Death: Murdered And Pushed Out Of Bus Unclad (Photos) / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Pushed Out Of Moving Vehicle In Nasarawa (Photos) by Meteng: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
Naturally beautiful. I wish I was the one that rescued her. I would have taken her home to rest.
Re: Girl Pushed Out Of Moving Vehicle In Nasarawa (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
Yahoo guys at work....Hope say dem never used d innocent girl shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girl Pushed Out Of Moving Vehicle In Nasarawa (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
slide21857x:
i hv neva seen someone as mad as u sincerely angry
Re: Girl Pushed Out Of Moving Vehicle In Nasarawa (Photos) by dayleke: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
nickxtra:
Seen and corrected. Thanks

You are very welcome boss...
Re: Girl Pushed Out Of Moving Vehicle In Nasarawa (Photos) by wakes: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
UNBELIEAVABLE
Re: Girl Pushed Out Of Moving Vehicle In Nasarawa (Photos) by landforeast(m): 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Our Federal Capital and Neigbouring Cities is now a den of Criminals all thanks to the Incompetence of Mr. Integrity Africa Aka Baba Go Slow Aka the Herdsman President. People can't really walk freely in Abuja and Nasarawa Now
Re: Girl Pushed Out Of Moving Vehicle In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
See her face,her destiny has been exchanged.
Re: Girl Pushed Out Of Moving Vehicle In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
See her face, her destiny has been taken, only the carcass left.
Re: Girl Pushed Out Of Moving Vehicle In Nasarawa (Photos) by stefanweeks: 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
Why she doing like who wanna take a shit in the last pic

Thank God for her
Re: Girl Pushed Out Of Moving Vehicle In Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
haaaaa, dem don gv her pant wear then off am again.... na church tinz on point o.... dis 1 pass hospital matter
Re: Girl Pushed Out Of Moving Vehicle In Nasarawa (Photos) by Electdbahdguy(m): 12:27am On Aug 17, 2019
I deh tell you. Hahahhaha... grin grin grin cheesy

dayleke:
She should thank her God n her lucky stars for still being alive.
cryMaybe the "spirits" rejected her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Politician Bites Robber To Submission / Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls / Man Sets Friend Ablaze, Injures Another In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.