Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Mother Of Two Swallowed Whole By A 7foot Python. Graphic Photos !!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Two Swallowed Whole By A 7foot Python. Graphic Photos !!!! (2550 Views)

Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) / UK Jails A Nigerian Who Swallowed 67 Wraps Of Cocaine From "Brazil to London" [P / EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Two Swallowed Whole By A 7foot Python. Graphic Photos !!!! by Robgeo1(m): 7:36am On Aug 16, 2019
A far

A woman in Philippines was attacked by a 7foot python this is terrible. Please be careful of where you enter and when you enter. These reptiles are in flood bushes and dump sites please your toddlers keep a close watch over them. News reaching me is that she was a mother of two.

1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Swallowed Whole By A 7foot Python. Graphic Photos !!!! by Tocynone(m): 7:51am On Aug 16, 2019
I doubt this news.
BTW, When they believe its a taboo to kill a snake in their country.
I wonder how people cope with the reptile in such areas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Swallowed Whole By A 7foot Python. Graphic Photos !!!! by Robgeo1(m): 10:01am On Aug 16, 2019
Jesus accept her soul.
Re: Mother Of Two Swallowed Whole By A 7foot Python. Graphic Photos !!!! by Infinityk: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2019
Old and fake news
Happened to a guy in Indonesia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Swallowed Whole By A 7foot Python. Graphic Photos !!!! by Minjim: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ha
Re: Mother Of Two Swallowed Whole By A 7foot Python. Graphic Photos !!!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
Infinityk:
Old and fake news
Happened to a guy in Indonesia
It's old but not fake sad

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Swallowed Whole By A 7foot Python. Graphic Photos !!!! by Gadafii: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
That's more than 7ft
Re: Mother Of Two Swallowed Whole By A 7foot Python. Graphic Photos !!!! by shadrama(m): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
old news, i have even watched the video. why is it that nairaland keep recycling old news this days.
Re: Mother Of Two Swallowed Whole By A 7foot Python. Graphic Photos !!!! by BENARI: 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
shadrama:
old news, i have even watched the video. why is it that nairaland keep recycling old news this days.

To ensure you keep recycling within Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappings To Increase In The Lekki Axis(updated with proof) / Pastors Wife And Deaconess Fight Dirty On The Altar In Abia State / Currently Happening At My Work Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.